Abeg app (now renamed Pocket, after its acquisition by Piggytech Global Limited) is handy for receiving money from friends and family. If you have received money, or earned referral bonuses, and want to withdraw from Abeg app to your bank account, this is easy. To withdraw from Abeg app, follow the steps provided below.
Steps to withdraw from Abeg App
- Launch the app,
- Tap or press the profile icon at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen (most keys are at the bottom of the screen),
- Then tap on fund wallets,
- Tap on your wallet balance details.
- You will see the Withdraw button there; tap on it.
- You will be prompted to input the amount you wish to withdraw to your bank account; enter the amount and tap on the Withdraw button.
- On the next page, you will be prompted to link a bank account; do that.
- Input your Abeg transaction PIN.
That is it; the specified amount will be removed from your Abeg wallet and transferred to the bank account you provided. Note that there is a service charge attached for each withdrawal.
- Check out mobile data plans from MTN, Globacom, Airtel, and 9mobile.
- Like our Facebook page: facebook.com/mobilitynigeria
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Twitter to stay up-to-date when we publish new articles.
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Instagram for fun stuff.