Released in November 2021, Samsung Galaxy A03 Core is a very up-to-date device to buy in 2022. While Samsung Mobile is better known for its premium flagship and mid-range smartphones, it customarily has a few entry-level models.
The Galaxy A03 Core is one of those entry-level smartphones. Here in Nigeria, it falls in the class of devices called “cheap handsets”. Unfortunately, in the last two years of COVID, these cheap handsets are no longer so cheap.
With a 6.5-inch LCD screen, 2GB RAM, 32GB built-in storage memory, and a basic Unisoc SC9863A chipset with 4G LTE support, the Galaxy A03 Core has very basic specs and features.
Samsung Galaxy A03 Core – Specs
- Display: 6.5-inch PLS TFT, 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9, aspect ratio
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE on MTN, Globacom, Airtel, and 9mobile
- SIM Card Slot: Dual, Nano-SIM
- OS: Android 11 (Go Edition)
- Processor: Unisoc SC9863A, Octa-core
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Storage Memory: 32GB
- Memory Card Slot: Yes
- Rear Camera: 8MP
- Front (Selfie) Camera: 5MP
- Battery: 5000mAh
You might have noticed that a fingerprint scanner is missing from the specs list above. It is deliberate. The Galaxy A03 Core does not have one. And that is unfortunate because there are many handsets from competing brands like Nokia, itel, and TECNO that have this feature.
Samsung Galaxy A03 Core – Price
Samsung Galaxy A03 Core has a ₦50,000 price tag on it. It comes in two colours only – Black and Blue.
To buy one, check one of the numerous online stores and marketplaces like Jumia, Konga, Jiji, or get one from retailers like Swot, Pointek, Slot, MicroStation, and others.
- Like our Facebook page: @mobilitynigeria
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Twitter to stay up-to-date when we publish new articles.
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Instagram for fun stuff.
Dont sleep on this
You can buy your dream smartphone on an instalment plan. Call or message Courage on 0817 160 1491, and mention Mobility Nigeria.