In the first of our APN matters series, we shared how updating your Airtel data settings can deliver improved browsing speeds. In this second part, we guide you through the steps to take, so you can browse faster on the MTN Nigeria network. It doesn’t matter whether you are using 3G or 4G, applying the hack in this article will improve your browsing speed.
APN Settings to make MTN Internet faster
Go to your network settings, select the MTN APN configuration settings and carry out the following on it:
- Delete the number in the Proxy field
- Delete the number in the Proxy Port field
- Save the APN setting.
That is it. Simple; right? Now, go browse. You will experience better stability and speeds. Don’t forget to leave a comment to tell us if you find the above tips useful.
- Like our Facebook page: @mobilitynigeria
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Twitter to stay up-to-date when we publish new articles.
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Instagram for fun stuff.
Dont sleep on this
You can buy your dream smartphone on an instalment plan. Call or message Courage on 0817 160 1491, and mention Mobility Nigeria.