TECNO Spark 9T is a mid-range Android phone with decent specs and a pocket-friendly tag. Have a look at the specs and price.
TECNO Spark 9T Specs
Mobile Networks and Platform
Supported networks: MTN, Globacom, Airtel, and 9mobile are all supported.
- 2G bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G bands: LTE
- 5G bands: No
- SIM Card Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: HiOS 8.6 based on Android 12
- Dimensions: 160 x 77.25 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.6 inches, 720 x 1600 pixels, 90 Hz refresh rate, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen
- Colours: Atlantic Blue, Turquoise Cyan, Iris Purple, Cocoa Gold.
- Physical Build: Plastic frame. Plastic back panel.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.3 GHz Octa-core
- Processor Name: MediaTek Helio G37 (12nm)
- Graphics Processor: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 4 GB
- Extended/Virtual RAM:
- Internal Storage: 64 GB / 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD (dedicated slot)
- Rear Camera: 13 MP main sensor + 2 MP secondary lens + AI sensor, autofocus, Dual LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 32 MP, fixed focus, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: No.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): No.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; side-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Blaster: No.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C.
- NFC: .
Other Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5000 mAh
- Battery Charging:
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number:
TECNO Spark 9T: Launch/Release Date in Nigeria
The Spark 9T is now available in the country, from the second week of June. Watch our unboxing video below:
TECNO Spark 9T is official and looking like it means business. We spent time with the Spark 8C not too long ago, and already have this model on store shelves. The Spark 9T is clearly the superior of the two, and we have spent some time with it as well.
TECNO Spark 9T Hands-on Review: What Is In The Box
The sales box and packaging is a white and orange affair. It is well done and quite understated in appearance. But it isn’t the box we are interested in now; is it? Inside the box, you will find the following items:
- the phone itself (the Burano Blue colour)
- Transparent silicone rubber case
- Screen protector
- Charging brick
- USB Type-C cable
- 3.5 mm audio headset
- Pamphlets and documentation
TECNO Spark 9T Hands-on Review: How Does It Perform In Use?
The back panel of the Spark 9T is shiny and glossy. It reflects light and can even serve as a mirror. It is also a fingerprint magnet. Pick up the phone, and you immediately leave enough prints for every spy agency in the world to pick your prints from.
Similar to what we saw during our Camon 19 Pro unboxing, the camera module at the back of the phone has two large circular islands that give the impression of two large sensors. However, those two round islands house three lenses. The design gives the impression that this phone is designed for serious photography. The front camera is a 32-megapixel snapper, while the rear triple camera comprises a 13 MP wide-angle lens, a 2 MP depth sensor, and a QVGA sensor we are not sure of yet. But we will find out.
What is performance like? We have had our fair share of experience with the Helio G37 and 4 GB RAM combination. It is a tried and proven combination, and our experience with it here is no different. The Spark 9T is not a power house, but it runs smoothly for non-intensive day-to-day tasks. We will put it through its paces and report on it in our detailed review.
Our review unit is the 128 GB internal storage variant. There is a 64 GB storage variant, so look out for that, especially if you want to spend a little less. If you need more storage space, there is a dedicated microSD card slot available. There is no mention of fast charging in the documentation, but we took a look at the charging brick and see that it has 10W output. That isn’t fast, but it is better than creepy-crawly 5W charging.
TECNO Spark 9T: Price in Nigeria
The price is of the Spark 9T is ₦78,000 for the 4/64 GB variant, and ₦88,000 for the 4/128 GB variant. It can be purchased at stores around the country. These include Jumia, Slot, Pointek, Swot, 3C Hub, Finet, and others. See our detailed TECNO Spark 9T review on MobilityArena.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the specifications and information on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for this device is wrong or missing, please leave a comment below.
- Check out mobile data plans from MTN, Globacom, Airtel, and 9mobile.
- Like our Facebook page: facebook.com/mobilitynigeria
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Twitter to stay up-to-date when we publish new articles.
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Instagram for fun stuff.
We share free and useful content about mobile technology and services in Nigeria.
6 thoughts on “TECNO Spark 9T Price in Nigeria, Specs, and Hands-on Review”
For info I seen here the is amazing and I love it. I asked one Tecno customer he told me different price. The price is higher than the one I seen here so I wish I could locate you guys I for like purchase for Tecno spark 9T. Thanks.
I interesting this phone very soon
Which simple way that I getting this phone, because I very interesting it’s very soon
How can I get the the spark 9t Tecno. Beside that your price is lesser than what I saw in warri mall. So how can I get it.
Can you deliver the techno spark 9t at my door step
My dream phone
How Can One buy this Tecno Spark 9T at this price from MobilityNigeria please?