TECNO Spark 10 Pro is the latest model in TECNO’s Spark series. It features a large 6.8-inch 90Hz screen and a Helio G88 processor which supports 4G LTE. And while TECNO markets it as having 16GB RAM, that is just clever marketing: it has 8GB RAM and 8GB virtual RAM. That distinction is important, because virtual RAM is not on the same level of performance as RAM.
Welcome to our complete guide to the TECNO Spark 10 Pro. On this page, we cover everything you need to know about this mobile device, including its specifications, price, release date, and more.
TECNO Spark 10 Pro Specifications
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE.
- 5G mobile network bands: No
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 13-based HiOS 12.6
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 168.41 x 76.21 x 8.46 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.8 inches, 1080 x 2460 pixels, 90 Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen
- Colours: Starry Black. Pearl White.
- Physical Build: Plastic frame; glass back panel.
Internal Hardware Specifications
- CPU/Processor: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G88
- GPU/Graphics Processing Unit: ARM Mali-G52 MC2
- RAM: 8 GB
- Extended/Virtual RAM: 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB / 256 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 50 MP main sensor, autofocus, dual LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 32 MP, fixed focus, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: E-compass.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; side-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Blaster: No.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.2
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS,
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C. USB-OTG.
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specifications and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 18W fast charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number: TECNO KI7
Launch/Release Dates and Information
- Announced: March 2023
- Release Date: March 2023
Price in Nigeria
- Slot Systems: ₦104,500 (8/128GB). ₦118,900 (8/256GB).
- Pointek: ₦
- Jumia: ₦150,000 (8/256GB)
The above prices may change with time, as market forces and economic policies influence product price movements.
Does TECNO Spark 10 Pro have 5G?
TECNO Spark 10 Pro does not support 5G networks. It is a 4G phone.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please leave a comment below.
- Check out the best mobile data plans from MTN, Globacom, Airtel, and 9mobile.
- Like our Facebook page: facebook.com/mobilitynigeria
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Twitter to stay up-to-date when we publish new articles.
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Instagram for fun stuff.
Dont sleep on this
You can buy your dream smartphone on an instalment plan. Call or message Courage on 0817 160 1491, and mention Mobility Nigeria.