Xiaoni Redmi 10, announced in August 2021, is a mid-range Android smartphone that offers good value for money.
Note that this phone is not to be confused with Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 or Xiaomi Mi Note 10. Let’s have a look at the key specs first, followed by the price.
Redmi 10 Specs
- 6.5-inch, 1080 x 2400 pixels, LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Dual Nano-SIM
- 2G/3G/4G networks (MTN, Globacom, Airtel, and 9mobile are all supported)
- 162 x 75.5 x 8.9 mm dimensions
- 181g weight
- Android 11 with MIUi 12.5
- 8 MP selfie camera in front
- 50MP quad camera at the back
- Mediatek Helio G88, Octa-core processor
- 5000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Side-positioned fingerprint scanner
- Stereo loudspeakers.
- 4GB and 6 GB RAM options
- 64 GB and 128 GB storage memory options
- 3 variants with the following memory options are available: 4/64 GB, 4/128 GB, and 6/128 GB.
Mobility Business covers free tech support software, voip phone service comparison and reviews, samsung voip phones, renewable energy technology, Samsung conference call, virtual call center technology, wireless technology in business, web based tech support, mobile phone answering service, cloud security technologies, apple business software, business phone system reviews, virtual phone system reviews, and more. Coming soon.
Price of Redmi 10 in Nigeria
The official prices for the different variants are as follows:
- 4/64 GB = ₦85,000
- 4/128 GB = ₦87,500
- 6/128 GB = ₦96,200
This Xiaomi phone is available to buy from mobile phone stores and retailers in major cities around the country. This includes Slot, Pointed, Swot Solutions, Jumia, and Konga, among others.
- Like our Facebook page: @mobilitynigeria
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Twitter to stay up-to-date when we publish new articles.
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Instagram for fun stuff.