Announced alongside the K10 5G, OPPO K10 Pro 5G, a high-end 5G smartphone. It runs ColorOS based on Android 12 out of the box, and is powered by the flagship-grade Snapdragon 888 processor. This is combined with options of 8 GB and 12 GB RAM.
The display here is marginally bigger than the K10’s, but it is am AMOLED panel with Gorilla Glass protection. If you had been looking forward to 80W fast charging in the K-series, this is the model you were waiting for. Jump below for the test of the specifications.
OPPO K10 Pro 5G Specifications
- ColorOS based on Android 12
- 6.62″ 1080×2400 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, AMOLED. Gorilla Glass 5.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G SoC
- 8 GB / 12 GB RAM
- 128 GB / 256 GB built-in storage
- Memory Card slot:
- Selfie camera: 16 MP
- Rear Camera: 50MP Sony IMX766 primary lens + 8MP macro lens + 2MP depth sensor.
- Fingerprint scanner: In-display
- Battery: Non-removable, 5,000 mAh
- Charging: 80W SuperVOOC fast charging
- USB-C port, 3.5mm audio headset port, NFC, Dolby Atmos-tuned stereo speakers.
OPPO K10 Pro 5G Availability and Price
The K10 Pro 5G will be available unlocked in China starting on April 28 at the following prices:
- 8/128 GB: 2,499 yuan ($307. Rs. 29,400)
- 12/256 GB: 3,199 yuan ($384. Rs. 37,600)
It is not clearly if this model will make it out of China.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
We share free and useful content about mobile technology and services in Nigeria.