Last Updated on April 25, 2022 by Editor
OPPO has an ounces the K10 5G, a budget 5G smartphone that comes with Android 12 out of the box. This is a separate device from the OPPO K10 that was launched previously in March. That model is a 4G device, while this is a 5G phone.
OPPO K10 5G is the first smartphone in the world to use the Dimensity 8000-Max chipset. It also comes with 67W fast charging, contrary to early rumours that it will sport 80W charging. Have a look at the specifications below.
OPPO K10 5G Specifications
- ColorOS based on Android 12
- 6.59″ 1080×2412 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, IPS LCD.
- Dimensity 8000-Max 5G SoC
- 8 GB / 12 GB RAM
- 128 GB / 256 GB built-in storage
- Memory Card slot:
- Selfie camera: 16 MP
- Rear Camera: 64MP primary lens + 8MP macro lens + 2MP depth sensor.
- Fingerprint scanner: Side-mounted
- Battery: Non-removable, 5,000 mAh
- Charging: 67W charging
- USB-C port, 3.5mm audio headset port, NFC.
OPPO K10 5G Availability and Price
The K10 5G will be available unlocked in China starting on April 28 at the following prices:
- 8/128 GB: 1,999 yuan ($307)
- 8/256 GB: 2,199 yuan ($338)
- 12/256 GB: 2499 yuan ($384)
It is not clearly if this model will make it out of China.