Last Updated on June 1, 2023 by Editor
The JAMBOX HiFi Wireless Speaker is a Bluetooth loudspeaker that does exactly what it was meant to do. It is a speaker that is worth the mention. It delivers crisp and stunning quality sound, even in a large, noisy room. The JAMBOX HiFi does so wirelessly and the range from what I’ve tried is about 10 metres. It is very portable and easily fits into your pocket.
Table of Contents
Features of JAMBOX HiFi Wireless Speaker
- Built-in mic to receive phone calls.
- Connects with just about any device manufacturer (Samsung, Sony Ericsson , Hp, Dell, Apple iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Nokia, LG, .. you name it).
It has 3 buttons: Volume up, Volume down, and a button which tells you the battery status, as well as the connection status of the device.
- Length: just about the length of your TV remote
- Colour: Comes in 4 different colours (Red Dot, Blue Wave, Black Diamond, Grey Hex)
- Weight: Just a little heavier than my iPhone 3GS, or about the weight of the Nokia N8 (that’s not a specific measurement, but you get the idea).
- Price: $199 (about N33,000)
- Battery life: If it is used continuously, about 8 – 12 hours after a full charge.
- It delivers studio quality sound anytime, anywhere. It’s super loud.
- The manufacturers claim an output capacity of 85 dB. (no way for me to verify that, but it is truly loud).
- It has a sleek design
- It even has tweeters and woofers in the small package
- Small enough to ‘take’ anywhere (not carry).
- Can be used for conference calls
- It is completely wireless (well, besides when you need to charge it, but you get my point).
- Can be used for small get-together parties, picnics, etc.
- Even the Jambox’s USB charging port can charge your iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Samsung.. etc.
You will be interested in reading Using Square for mobile phone
- I would have loved it even more if the battery life was even better.
- It is a bit expensive for even for Bluetooth speakers, but it is worth every penny.
The ideal buyer of JAMBOX HiFi Wireless Speaker:
- Someone who values good quality sound
- Someone who doesn’t like earpiece headsets
- Perhaps an Apple Device owner. Let’s face it, iPad speakers aren’t that loud for watching movies.
- Someone whose laptop speakers aren’t that good
- Someone who is planning a small get-together or perhaps a picnic with just a few friends. Trust me, it is loud enough!
If I had to rate it, I would give it a 4.5/5. So there you have it. Let me know if you’ve come across the JAMBOX HiFi wireless speaker.
Contributor: Ayo Olanrewaju