When you find yourself stranded, and in urgent need for airtime. While Zenith Bank has an internet banking platform, Zenith Bank Online, where you can recharge your mobile line, what happens when you do not have internet access for that? Here’s an easy way of recharging, or topping up your phone with airtime, without need for internet access or ATM.
This is for Zenith bank users
- Dial *966*amount# OR
- Dial *302*amount# for MTN numbers.
Example: To recharge a sum of N500, simply dial *966*500# and your line will be credited with N500 airtime.
- This transaction is done on the number you registered with your bank.
- It is completely free with no hidden charges
So, while you can use Zenith Bank online to purchase airtime for your phone line when you have internet access, you can also use the above method when you do not have access to the internet. It works too even when internet is available.
- Check out mobile data plans from MTN, Globacom, Airtel, and 9mobile.
- Like our Facebook page: facebook.com/mobilitynigeria
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Twitter to stay up-to-date when we publish new articles.
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Instagram for fun stuff.