Xiaomi Redmi 10C has quietly gone on sale in Nigeria. This is a mid-range Android phone by Xiaomi, and it comes in two memory variants. It is built around a 6.71-inch IPS LCD panel, and sports a 50MP main camera at the back, as well as a 5000mAh battery.
Powering the phone is a Snapdragon 680 processor and 4GB RAM. There are 64GB and 128GB storage options, as well as a removable card slot to expand the memory.
Xiaomi Redmi 10C Specs
- 6.71 inches IPS LCD Display
- Network: 2G, 3G, and 4G on MTN, Globacom, Airtel, and 9mobile.
- Operating System: MIUI 12.5, based on Android 11
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Storage: 64GB, 128GB
- RAM: 4GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680
- Front Camera:
- Rear Camera: 50 MP main lens
- Fingerprint: side-mounted
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Polymer 5000 mAh
Price of Xiaomi Redmi 10C
The prices of the two variants are as follows:
- Redmi 10C 64GB storage = ₦78,000
- Redmi 10C 128GB storage = ₦87,000
You can find it to buy at Raya, 3CHub, Finet, and Slot Systems. It is likely to show up in other stores in the country too. And, yes; Redmi 10C looks like a direct competitor to Samsung A12, which also has 4/64GB and 4/128GB variants and similar pricing.
Update: Xiaomi Nigeria has officially announced the Redmi 10C.
- Like our Facebook page: facebook.com/mobilitynigeria
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Twitter to stay up-to-date when we publish new articles.
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Instagram for fun stuff.
We share free and useful content about mobile technology and services in Nigeria.