Xiaomi Redmi 10C has quietly gone on sale in Nigeria. This is a mid-range Android phone by Xiaomi, and it comes in two memory variants. It is built around a 6.71-inch IPS LCD panel, and sports a 50MP main camera at the back, as well as a 5000mAh battery.
Powering the phone is a Snapdragon 680 processor and 4GB RAM. There are 64GB and 128GB storage options, as well as a removable card slot to expand the memory.
Xiaomi Redmi 10C Specs
- 6.71 inches IPS LCD Display
- Network: 2G, 3G, and 4G on MTN, Globacom, Airtel, and 9mobile.
- Operating System: MIUI 12.5, based on Android 11
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Storage: 64GB, 128GB
- RAM: 4GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680
- Front Camera:
- Rear Camera: 50 MP main lens
- Fingerprint: side-mounted
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Polymer 5000 mAh
Price of Xiaomi Redmi 10C
The prices of the two variants are as follows:
- Redmi 10C 64GB storage = ₦78,000
- Redmi 10C 128GB storage = ₦87,000
You can find it to buy at Raya, 3CHub, Finet, and Slot Systems. It is likely to show up in other stores in the country too. And, yes; Redmi 10C looks like a direct competitor to Samsung A12, which also has 4/64GB and 4/128GB variants and similar pricing.
Update: Xiaomi Nigeria has officially announced the Redmi 10C.
- Like our Facebook page: facebook.com/mobilitynigeria
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Twitter to stay up-to-date when we publish new articles.
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Instagram for fun stuff.
Dont sleep on this
You can buy your dream smartphone on an instalment plan. Call or message Courage on 0817 160 1491, and mention Mobility Nigeria.