Accidents happen all the time. It is no different with our phones and smartphones. Whether your phone has refused to come on, has a broken or cracked screen, is overheating, or not charging, there are authorized and competent phone repair shops and service centres across in Nigeria that can fix faulty phones.
Screen damage is perhaps the most common accident with mobile phones and smartphones. As such, every reputable service centre must be able to carry out cell phone screen repairs. Your best bet are authorised centres, though there are independent outlets that do a good job.
The advantage of using each manufacturer’s authorized service centres is that the warranty of your mobile phone is intact. Mobile manufacturers insist that if anyone outside their authorized centres tamper with your phone, the warranty is voided. Once your phone is outside the warranty period, though, it does not matter any more, and you can take it anywhere.
Where to fix faulty phones and get cell phone screen repairs done
Anyway, we have compiled a list of available service centres and cell phone screen repair shops for your convenience.
Where to Repair Nokia Phones
Best Service RAYA: No. 18, Kodesoh Street, Ikeja, Lagos.
Best Service RAYA used to be a Nokia branded service centre and was one of many located in multiple states across the country. The shop still services Nokia devices and Microsoft Lumia smartphones till date and handle warranty issues as well.
Where To Repair BlackBerry Phones
Slot Systems: No. 2B, Simbiat Abiola Way (former Medical Road), Ikeja, Lagos.
Slot Systems is an official BlackBerry repair centre, so they handle warranty issues as well.
Where To Repair TECNO, Infinix, iTel Phones
Carlcare: Digital Square, 2nd floor, No.20, Obafemi Awolowo way, Ikeja, Lagos.
CarlCare is the official service centre for all brands under Transsion Group. As such, they handle warranty issues for TECNO, Infinix and iTel devices.
Carlcare also has service centres in the following towns:
- Samdee Ventures, Shop 14, 2nd Floor, Olukayade Plaza, Akure
- No. 44B, New Market Road, Onitsha
- No 25, Beirut Road, Kano
- Isolak Building, Queen Elizabeth Road, Ibadan
- No. 16 Gwani Street, off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4, FCT, Abuja
- No. 290 Aba Road, Port Harcourt
- G5/F6 Ya Ahmed House, Ahmed Bello Way, Kaduna
- No. 5/7 Isekhere Street, Off Ibewe Road, Ring Road, Benin City
- 11A, Ogoja Road, Abakaliki
- No. 19 Lalubu Rd, Oke-ilewo, Abeokuta
- No. 192 Azikiwe Road, Aba
- No. 13 Fayose Market, Ado-Ekiti
- Denobel Building, No. 7 Ifite Rd, Aroma Junction, Awka
Where To Repair Alcatel, LG, Motorola Phones
Kanfix: No. 14, Simbiat Abiola Way (former Medical Road), Ikeja, Lagos.
Where To Repair Motorola, Sony Ericsson, Huawei, ZTE, Lenovo, Samsung Phones and other brands
- i-Cell: No. 4, Kodesoh Street, Ikeja, Lagos.
- McDorsey: No. 33 Araromi St, Lagos Island, Lagos
Where To Repair OPPO Phones
OPPO Service Centre: Ikeja, Lagos.
Over the last 15 years of owning and reviewing all kinds of phones, I have had good experiences with McDorsey, i-Cell, Best Service RAYA, and CarlCare. New shops keep springing up though, so if you know any other competent mobile service centres or phone repair shops in Nigeria, feel free to add their name and address in the comment section.
If you also know more service centres and repair shops in more cities and towns outside above the listed ones where you can fix faulty phones or get your cell phone screen repair done, kindly let us know as well, so we can add them up.
- Like our Facebook page: @mobilitynigeria
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Twitter to stay up-to-date when we publish new articles.
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Instagram for fun stuff.