In the spirit of giving and sharing, here’s a bonus tip from me – a very secret recipe of mine for cooling down your mobile phone (smartphone or feature phone) when it heats up. This technique has been well guarded for years, and I am about to give it to you just like that! The things Christmas makes us do!!
First, here is the list of things you will need:
- A hot phone (I mean, your phone actually needs to get hot before you need to cool it down, no?)
- Sachet Water A.K.A. Pure Water (In some countries, it is called “Pure Water”, even if the water is not so pure). Or any other container of cool liquid.
- Some patience
So, you have an over-heating phone? The first thing you need to do is get a semi-cold sachet of pure water, and place the hot phone on it. It is simple; right? I know! Here is an example image below:
And just like that, your phone will start to calm the heck down. Remember that this technique has been kept a secret for so long, so please try not to pass it around too much. Okay? Season’s greetings from yours truly. Enjoy the holidays! 🙂
Note: If you do want to know why your phone heats up unnecessarily, you can head on over to this post titled Why your smartphone heats up and what to do.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Follow our news on Google News.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
From 2001 when GSM phones were introduced in Nigeria till date, Mister Mobility has owned and used hundreds of mobile devices running proprietary, Java, Symbian, Palm, PocketPC/Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/BB10, webOS, Windows Phone, Firefox, Ubuntu Touch, to Android, iOS, and KaiOS operating systems.