Vivo Y53s 4G has been introduced into the Nigerian market. Note that this is different from the Vivo Y53s, which is a 5G device and features a Snapdragon 480 chipset. The Y53s 4G uses a MediaTek Helio G80 chip, coupled with 8GB RAM, 128 GB built-in storage, 3 GB extended RAM, and a 5,000mAh battery.
The Y53s was initially launched a few months back in July in Vietnam. It is being made available in more countries and is now official in Africa’s largest mobile market, Nigeria.
Vivo Y53s 4G Specifications
- 6.58-inch, Full-HD+(1080 x 2408 pixels) resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD
- Android 11 – FunTouch OS 11
- Dual Nano-SIM
- 2G/3G/4G networks (MTN, Globacom, Airtel, and 9mobile are all supported)
- 164 x 75.5 x 8.4 mm dimensions
- 190g weight
- MediaTek Helio G80 chipset
- 8 GB RAM + 3 GB Extended RAM
- 128 GB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot (up to 512 GB)
- 64 MP triple camera
- 16 MP selfie camera
- Face Unlock
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB-C connectivity options
- USB On-The-Go
- 5000 mAh battery
- 33W fast charging
- Blue Purple, Black Green colours.
Price and Availability
Vivo Y53s 4G is currently available on pre-order and is priced at ₦119,000 at Slot Systems Ltd. It is available for pickup and direct purchase from September 16 from mobile phone stores and retailers in major cities around the country.
- Like our Facebook page: @mobilitynigeria
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Twitter to stay up-to-date when we publish new articles.
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Instagram for fun stuff.
We share free and useful content about mobile technology and services in Nigeria.