Vivo Y53s 4G has been introduced into the Nigerian market. Note that this is different from the Vivo Y53s, which is a 5G device and features a Snapdragon 480 chipset. The Y53s 4G uses a MediaTek Helio G80 chip, coupled with 8GB RAM, 128 GB built-in storage, 3 GB extended RAM, and a 5,000mAh battery.
The Y53s was initially launched a few months back in July in Vietnam. It is being made available in more countries and is now official in Africa’s largest mobile market, Nigeria.
Vivo Y53s 4G Specifications
- 6.58-inch, Full-HD+(1080 x 2408 pixels) resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD
- Android 11 – FunTouch OS 11
- Dual Nano-SIM
- 2G/3G/4G networks (MTN, Globacom, Airtel, and 9mobile are all supported)
- 164 x 75.5 x 8.4 mm dimensions
- 190g weight
- MediaTek Helio G80 chipset
- 8 GB RAM + 3 GB Extended RAM
- 128 GB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot (up to 512 GB)
- 64 MP triple camera
- 16 MP selfie camera
- Face Unlock
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB-C connectivity options
- USB On-The-Go
- 5000 mAh battery
- 33W fast charging
- Blue Purple, Black Green colours.
Price and Availability
Vivo Y53s 4G is priced at ₦131,000 and is available for pickup and direct purchase at mobile phone stores and retailers in major cities around the country.
- Like our Facebook page: @mobilitynigeria
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Twitter to stay up-to-date when we publish new articles.
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Instagram for fun stuff.
Dont sleep on this
You can buy your dream smartphone on an instalment plan. Call or message Courage on 0817 160 1491, and mention Mobility Nigeria.