TECNO Spark 10 5G is a budget 5G Android smartphone. Its features include a 6.6-inch screen, 50MP rear camera, 5000mAh battery, and 18W fast charging.
Welcome to our complete guide to the TECNO Spark 10 5G. On this page, we cover everything you need to know about this mobile device, including its specifications, price, release date, and more.
Table of Contents
TECNO Spark 10 5G Specs
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE.
- 5G mobile network bands: NSA/SA
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: HiOS 12.6 based on Android 13
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 164.37 x 75.45 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.6 inches, 720 x 1612 pixels, 90 Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen
- Colours: Meta White. Mega Blue. Mega Black.
- Physical Build: Plastic frame. Plastic back panel.
Internal Hardware Specifications
- CPU/Processor: 64-bit, 2.2 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 6020 (7nm)
- GPU/Graphics Processing Unit: ARM Mali-G57
- RAM: 8GB
- Extended/Virtual RAM: 8GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 50 MP main sensor + 2 MP macro lens, autofocus, dual LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 8 MP, fixed focus, Dual flash, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: e-compass.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; side-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Blaster: No.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.2
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C. USB-OTG.
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specifications and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 18W fast charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number:
Launch/Release Dates and Information
- Announced: March 23, 2023
- Release Date: March 2023
Price in Nigeria
The Spark 10 5G has a recommended retail price of ₦140,000. If can be found at the following stores and prices:
- Slot Systems: ₦
- Pointek: ₦
- Raya: ₦
The above prices may change with time, as market forces and economic policies influence product price movements.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please leave a comment below.
- Check out the best mobile data plans from MTN, Globacom, Airtel, and 9mobile.
- Like our Facebook page: facebook.com/mobilitynigeria
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Twitter to stay up-to-date when we publish new articles.
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Instagram for fun stuff.
We share free and useful content about mobile technology and services in Nigeria.
2 thoughts on “TECNO Spark 10 5G Unveiled: Specs, Price, Where to buy”
Your writing is perfect and complete. totosite However, I think it will be more wonderful if your post includes additional topics that I am thinking of. I have a lot of posts on my site similar to your topic. Would you like to visit once?
Congratulations to the brand.
Been anticipating a 5G network and a 5G device for a while and I must say, the specs are impressive.
The cubic design is unique and different and can’t wait to have a feel.