TECNO POP 2 Power Quick Specs: unlocked Android smartphone, released December 2018, features a 5.5-inch display and a 4000 mAh battery. Fast battery charging is not available.
The front camera has an 8 megapixels single lens, while at the back is a 5 megapixels single rear with LED flash. Find the full specifications, features, availability and pricing below.
TECNO POP 2 Power Specs and Features
- SIM: dual SIM
- Mobile Networks: 2G, 3G
- Software / Operating System: Android 8.1 (Oreo, Go edition) + HiOS 3.3
- Dimensions: 149.76 x 72.8 x 9.35 mm
- Sensors: Face ID, G-sensor
- Colours: Champagne Gold, Black, Coral Blue
- Display: 5.5-inch, 960 x 480 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio, IPS display
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core Mediatek MT6580
- Graphics Processing: Mali-400 MP2
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 8 GB / 16 GB
- Main Camera: 5 MP single camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP single camera
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n,
- Bluetooth: v4.0,
- GPS: Yes; GLONASS
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- FM Radio: Yes
- Battery Capacity: 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging Regular
- Announced: December 2018
- Available: December 2018
TECNO Pop 2 Power Price
The Pop 2 Power sells for BD 6,490 (about $90) in Bangladesh where it has been launched. It sells for ₦25,000 in Nigeria. It is also know as the TECNO B1 power.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about TECNO B1 power are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Dont sleep on this
You can buy your dream smartphone on an instalment plan. Call or message Courage on 0817 160 1491, and mention Mobility Nigeria.