|Quick Specs Of TECNO Phantom X|
TECNO Phantom X Specs
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500).
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 11 + HiOS 7.6
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 163.5 x 73.8 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 201g
- Display: 6.7 inches, 2340 x 1080 pixels, 91.5:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, curved AMOLED screen, with Gorilla Glass 5. Always-on display.
- Colours: Starry Night Blue. Monet’s Summer.
- Physical Build: Glass Front, Glass Back (Corning Gorilla Glass 5)
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A76.
- Processor Name: MediaTek Helio 95 (12 nm). Vapor chamber cooling system.
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-G76 MC4.
- RAM: 8 GB.
- Internal Storage: 256 GB.
- External Storage: microSD (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Triple Camera: 50 MP Samsung ISOCELL S5KGN1 main lens, 1/1.3 inch sensor + 13 MP 2x optical zoom telephoto lens + 8 MP ultra-wide sensor, quad LED flash, 4k video, 1080p@30fps video recording.
- Front-facing Camera: 48 MP + 8 MP, AI, dual LED flash, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; optical, under-display.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Ella (TECNO’s voice assistant); Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. USB-OTG, Type-C
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4700 mAh.
- Battery Charging: 33W standard charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: Yes.
- Model Version/Number: AC8.
Price and Launch Date
- Announced: June 2021
- Release Date: July 2021
- Country Availability: Nigeria. Ghana. Kenya. Uganda, South Africa. Senegal. Tanzania. Côte d’Ivoire. India.
TECNO Phantom X Prices
- International: $450
- European Union: €390
- Nigeria: ₦228,000
- Kenya: KSh. 49,999
- Ghana: GHC 2795 (Ghanaian Cedi)
- Indonesia: IDR 3,570,000
- India: ₹25,999
- South Africa: ZAR 4,784
Questions and Answers about the Phantom X
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about Phantom 10.
Is Phantom 10 the same thing as Phantom X?
The Phantom 10 is officially called Phantom X.
Is Phantom 10 a 5G phone?
The Phantom 10 is not a 5G phone. It has 2G, 3G, and 4G support only.
Does Phantom 10 have a fingerprint scanner?
Yes; Phantom X has a fingerprint reader located under the display.
Does Phantom 10 have Gorilla Glass?
Yes; Phantom X has Gorilla Glass 5 protection on its screen.
Does Phantom 10 have quick charging?
Yes; Phantom 10 has quick charging technology.
Does Phantom X support wireless charging?
TECNO Phantom X has a non-removable 4700mAh battery with 33W fast charging. It does not support wireless charging.
Will Phantom 10 work in the USA?
The Phantom X will work on GSM US carriers and Telecom oeprators, like AT&T and T-Mobile, or their resellers (MetroPCS etc.) or MVNOs (Virgin Mobile, LycaMobile etc.). It is incompatible with CDMA carriers like Verizon, US Cellular, etc.
As always, we recommend that you make enquiries from your wireless telecom carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on them.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Phantom X occupies a unique space in the smartphone space – a space occupied by another device like the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro (reviewed HERE), Google Pixel 3, etc. A premium build and a flagship camera, coupled with a mid-range processor.
This class of devices are considered overpriced by many people, but thy are perfect for users looking for a premium build and flagship photography without paying premium money. If this is your need, you should consider the Phantom X.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation that we make based on our evaluation of the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Phone Review Rating
In his review of the device, Mister Mobility concludes: “The Phantom X joins this class of devices with key premium features and some upper-mid-range specs. In summary, if you want a premium flagship experience and camera without spending premium cash, give the Phantom X a try.” Read the detailed Phantom X review.
TECNO Phantom X Compared With Other Phones
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the TECNO Phantom 10 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
You are reading Mobility Arena.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Dont sleep on this
You can buy your dream smartphone on an instalment plan. Call or message Courage on 0817 160 1491, and mention Mobility Nigeria.