Samsung keep rolling in these satisfying smartphones thick and fast, and one of the latest that has come into the fray is the Samsung Galaxy F41. It is a mid-range Android based smartphone that was manufactured as part of the F series.
It was first released on the 8th October, 2020 and then in some other regions on the 16th of the same month.
- Operating system: Android 10, One UI 2
- Dimensions: 159.2 mm x 75.1 mm x 8.9 mm
- Mass: 191g
The Galaxy F41 has the expected Android 10, with the phones dimensions being just right. It’s not too big, not too small, not too heavy but just right. Made to offer you as much comfort as possible while being able to do anything you want, from watching shows, to gaming, all the way up to working on it.
- System on chip: Exynos 9611
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
The device has a pretty efficient chipset as well as the CPU, while the Mali GPU generates beautiful and satisfying graphics for your games and movies, e.t.c.
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64, 128GB UFS 2.1
- Removable storage: up to 512GB
The Samsung Galaxy F41 has a standard memory capacity with a storage space of either 64 or 128 GB, giving you the ability to choose, which will probably cause a change in price depending on which one is picked.
- Battery: 6,000 mAh
- Charging: 15W fast charge
This beaut has a whopping 6000 mAh battery capacity, with 15W fast charging to put the icing on the cake. I love me a good battery phone, I’m sure you love them too.
- Display: 6.4 in (160 mm) sAMOLED Infinity U, 1080 × 2340, 19.5:9 aspect ratio ,~84.1% screen-to-body ratio, ~403 ppi density
It also has a really wide and relatively beautiful display. The Galaxy F41 just has a small front camera notch for selfies, allowing you to enjoy almost all 6’4 inches of the phone’s amazing display.
- Rear Camera:
- 64MP main
- 8MP ultrawide
- 5MP depth sensor
- Digital Zoom up to 8X
- Front camera: 32 MP
- UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@30fps
For some of us that know, when naming top camera phone’s in the world, Samsung is always among the pack (of course it didn’t have the best). So you know for a fact that the specs of this camera, even for a mid-range phone, are fantastic. You will be able to capture those vivid and beautiful pictures with the Samsung Galaxy F41.
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G, 4G LTE
As you can see Samsung didn’t incorporate the 5G as it is a mid-range phone made to appease those who can’t afford high-end phone’s (we don’t even have 5G in Nigeria anyways).
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4+5GHz
- GPS: GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth v5.0
The Samsung Galaxy F41 is a wonderful mid-range phone to add to your ranks. Efficient, fast and relatively powerful in terms of battery and other features. It is not yet available in Nigeria, but it will be very soon. So you have time to save up. The proposed price estimated is somewhere around 90,000 naira. Be sure to get yours as soon as it lands.
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Twitter to stay up-to-date when we publish new articles.
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Instagram for fun stuff.