OPPO A55 is a mid-range smartphone that packs a 6.5″ display on top of a splash resistant body. In a corner of the display is a punch hole housing a 16-megapixel camera.
At the back of the phone is a 50-megapixel camera with AI beautification. Under the hood is a Helio G35 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB or 128GB internal storage.
Note that this model is the 4G LTE variant and not the A55 5G, which is sold in other markets.
OPPO A55 specs
- 6.5″, 720×1600 pixels, IPS LCD screen
- ColorOS 11, based on Android 11 operating system
- IPX4 splash resistant
- MediaTek Helio G35, Octa-core chipset
- 50MP AI camera
- 16MP selfie camera
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB storage memory
- 5000mAh battery
- 18W fast charging
- USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Network support: 2G, 3G, and 4G networks on MTN, Globacom, Airtel, and 9mobile.
Price of OPPO A55
The 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM of the A55 is sold for ₦109,000. There is no word yet on the price of the 128GB variant.
- Like our Facebook page: facebook.com/mobilitynigeria
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Twitter to stay up-to-date when we publish new articles.
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Instagram for fun stuff.
We share free and useful content about mobile technology and services in Nigeria.