Xiaomi has launched their new Redmi 8 phones, and the Redmi 8A is on sale already for about ₦37,000.
It has a 6.2-inch IPS LCD display, 32GB internal memory, 3GB RAM, 12MP camera, and a 5000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging. This is simply one of the hottest smartphones you can get for the price.
But in the spirit of Black Friday, we want to put it in your hands for just ₦32,000. That is about ₦5,000 discount and saving on your part. Let’s just call it Black November instead. But have a look at the detailed specs of what you are getting first.
Xiaomi Redmi 8A Specs
- Dimensions: 156.3 x 75.4 x 9.4 mm;
- Weight: 188 grams
- Display: 6.2-inch (720×1520 pixels) 19:9 IPS LCD with Gorilla Glass
- Unlocking Features: AI Face unlock, PIN, Password
- Processor: 1.95GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 + Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- Memory Card: Dedicated microSD card slot, up to 512GB
- Operating System: MIUI 10 + Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Main Camera: 12 MP single back camera
- Front Camera: 8MP selfie camera
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIMs, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: Non-removable 5000mAh battery + 18W fast charge (Xiaomi says fast charger is sold separately)
- Miscellaneous Features: USB-OTG, Dual 4G VoLTE with Dual Standby, FM Radio.
Redmi 8A sells with some retailers for as high as ₦37,500. Our deal of the week lets you make it yours for just ₦32,000.
This Offer Is Now Closed
Send a WhatsApp message to our official line 07057175171 (WhatsApp messages only, please) with any questions you have.
PS: To keep up with our daily updates, follow us on Twitter @mobilitynigeria.
We share free and useful content about mobile technology and services in Nigeria.