As the biggest mobile phone sale of the year in Nigeria, JUMIA Mobile Week has attracted millions of buyers to purchase mobile phones of different global brands. Among these brands, LEAGOO smartphones have stirred up a shopping frenzy.
Just on the first day of JUMIA Mobile Week, according to JUMIA statistics, 1000 LEAGOO phones are sold out within 1 hour and the brand reached a record-breaking sales amount – USD 1,000,000 (one million US dollars) within a single day. So far, LEAGOO has ranked top 3 best-selling smartphone brands on JUMIA!
With its ever-fast increasing influence spreading in Nigeria, the company has introduced “LEAGOO CARE” to its African users and recently established official service support center in Nigeria.
LEAGOO CARE solution is dedicated to establish local service support centers in all major markets they service so that all LEAGOO users can enjoy fast and local support at their doorsteps. Previously, the company has already established EU Service Center (based in Poland) and Russian Service Center.
Locations and addresses of Leagoo offices and outlets in Nigeria
Now with service centers established in Nigeria, local and fast service can be provided to Nigerian users quickly and effectively. The warranty duration for the phone is as long as 1 year and the phone’s accessories have 6 months warranty period. There is a Leagoo office in Nigeria at each of the following locations:
- 9 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos
- 1 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos
- 350 – 360 Ikorodu Road, Maryland, Lagos
- 1267 Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- 69 Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- No 1 BIS Way, Lekki, Lagos
- 4 Aromire Road, Ikoyi, Lagos
- 4 Madeira Street, Maitama, Abuja
- 247 Aba Expressway, Port Harcourt
Now, Nigerian mobile users can have LEAGOO phones easily repaired at doorsteps by sending the phones to LEAGOO Nigerian service support centres. For more details on LEAGOO service support policy and service centre locations, please refer to LEAGOO official website “www.leagoo.com”.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Follow our news on Google News.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Dont sleep on this
You can buy your dream smartphone on an instalment plan. Call or message Courage on 0817 160 1491, and mention Mobility Nigeria.