itel P40 Plus is an enhanced version of the itel P40 budget smartphone. It packs a more capable processor, larger storage, better selfie camera, and a bigger battery. This is in addition to Android 13, 18W fast charging, and a rear fingerprint scanner. The P40 Plus is the smartphone for those who want an affordable entry-level Android phone but more features than the itel p40 offers.
Welcome to our complete guide to the itel P40 Plus. On this page, we cover everything you need to know about this mobile device, including its specifications, price, release date, and more.
Table of Contents
itel P40 Plus Official Specs
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE.
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: itel OS based on Android 13
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 160 x 77.25 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.6 inches, 720 x 1640 pixels, 60 Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen
- Colours: Luxurious Gold. Dreamy Blue. Force Black.
- Physical Build: Plastic frame; plastic back panel.
Internal Hardware Specifications
- CPU/Processor: 64-bit, 1.6 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset: Unisoc UMS9230 Tiger T606 (12 nm)
- GPU/Graphics Processing Unit: ARM Mali G57 MP1 at 650 MHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Extended/Virtual RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 13 MP main sensor + VGA depth sensor, autofocus, dual LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 8 MP, fixed focus, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Blaster: No.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.2
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C. USB-OTG.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specifications and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 7000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 18W fast charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number: itel P683L
Launch/Release Dates and Information
- Announced in Nigeria: May 2023
- Release Date in Nigeria: May 2023
Price in Nigeria
itel P40 Plus will be available from authorised retail stores in cities in Nigeria, including Slot Systems and Pointek.
The above price may change with time, as market forces and economic policies influence product price movements.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please leave a comment below.
- Check out the best mobile data plans from MTN, Globacom, Airtel, and 9mobile.
- Like our Facebook page: facebook.com/mobilitynigeria
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Twitter to stay up-to-date when we publish new articles.
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Instagram for fun stuff.
We share free and useful content about mobile technology and services in Nigeria.