|Quick Specs Of itel KidPad 1 educational tablet|
itel KidPad 1 features and specifications
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: No.
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 10 (Go Edition)
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 7.0 inches, 480 x 960 pixels, 3-layer IPS LCD screen
- Colours: Blue.
- Physical Build: Plastic
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 1.2 GHz Quad-core, Cortex
- Processor Name:
- Graphics Processor:
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 5 MP sensor, auto-focus, dual LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 8 MP, fixed focus, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Dual speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: .
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: No.
- Face Unlock: .
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. USB-OTG
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 5000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5W standard charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number: itel W7001
- Included Software: Children Learning Software, Montessori, Parental Control
itel KidPad 1 Price and Launch Date
- Announced: December 2020
- Release Date: December 2020
- Price in Nigeria: ₦31,000 (recommended retail price).
- Price in Ghana: GH₵ 420
- Price in the Kenya: Ksh. 8,000
Questions and Answers about itel KidPad 1
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about the itel KidPad 1.
Is itel KidPad 1 a 4G tablet?
Yes; the KidPad 1 is not a 4G LTE device. It supports only 2G and 3G networks.
Does itel KidPad 1 have a fingerprint scanner?
No; it does not.
Does itel KidPad 1 have Gorilla Glass?
No; it does not have Gorilla Glass protection on its screen.
Does itel KidPad 1 have quick charging?
It does not have quick charging technology.
Is there software for 4G installation in itel KidPad 1?
The KidPad 1 is a 3G smartphone. A software update cannot add 4G to the phone.
Will itel KidPad 1 work in USA?
The KidPad 1 will work on GSM US carriers, like AT&T and T-Mobile, or their resellers (MetroPCS etc.) or MVNOs (Virgin Mobile, LycaMobile etc.). It is incompatible with CDMA carriers like Verizon, US Cellular, etc.
As always, we recommend that you make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on them.
Does itel KidPad 1 support Google PlayStore and Apps?
itel KidPad 1 supports Google Services and software applications, including Play Store and Maps, Gmail, YouTube, and others.
Where to buy the itel KidPad 1
The KidPad 1 is available in countries like Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, among others. You can buy this phone on a credit/instalment/loan service from any one of several retailers or service providers in Nigeria.
These include EasyBuy, QuickCheck, and Carbon Zero, among others.
If you buy the KidPad 1 through Jumia, you can get Jumia Protect (device insurance) for it as well for a small fee. If buying elsewhere, ask if insurance is available, as other retailers also offer an insurance cover for a small premium.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the itel KidPad 1 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Dont sleep on this
You can buy your dream smartphone on an instalment plan. Call or message Courage on 0817 160 1491, and mention Mobility Nigeria.