Last Updated on February 6, 2023 by Editor
Huawei Mate X3 foldable device is fitted with 2nd Gen satellite communication technology, which allows users to send and receive short text and audio messages, when outside regular mobile network coverage, via direct satellite network.
Huawei Mate X3: brief information
- OS: Android 13
- Release Date: 2023
- Network Type: 2G/3G/4G
- Display: 8.0-inch, 2200×2480 pixels resolution (unfolded)
- Processor: Snapdragon 8+ Gen1
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP
- Rear camera: 50 MP
- RAM: 12 GB
- ROM: 512 GB
- Battery: 4800 mAh
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE.
- 5G mobile network bands: NSA/SA
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: EMUI based on AOSP Android 13
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 161.8 x 145.8 x 8.2 mm (unfolded)
- Weight: g
- Display: 8.0 inches, 2200×2480 pixels, 120 Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, foldable OLED screen (unfolded)
- Colours: white. Black .
- Physical Build: Glass front, glass back, aluminium frame
Internal Hardware Specifications
- CPU/Processor: 64-bit, 3.2 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1
- GPU/Graphics Processing Unit: Adreno 730
- RAM: 8 GB / 12 GB
- Extended/Virtual RAM:
- Internal Storage: 128 GB / 256 GB / 512 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (shared slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 50 MP main sensor + 12 MP telephoto + 8 MP periscope + 16 MP ultrawide, autofocus, LED flash, 4k video. 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 16 MP, fixed focus, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: Yes.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; side-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Blaster: No.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.3
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo, NavIC
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C. USB-OTG.
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specifications and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4800 mAh
- Battery Charging: 66W fast charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number:
Launch/Release Dates and Information
- Announced: 2023
- Release Date: 2023
Prices by Country
- USA: N/A
- United Kingdom (UK): £
- Germany: €
- Switzerland: CHF
- Australia: AU$
- South Africa: ZAR
- Nigeria: ₦
- Egypt: EGP
- UAE (Dubai): AED
- India: ₹
- Kenya: Ksh.
- Ghana: GH₵
The above prices may change with time from country to country, as market forces and economic policies influence product price movements.
Does Huawei Mate X3 have Google Play Store?
Huawei Mate X3 does not support Google Services and software applications, including Play Store and Maps, Gmail, YouTube, and others. It uses Huawei Mobile Services and alternative apps.
Will Huawei Mate X3 work in the USA?
Huawei smartphones are currently under a US ban. The Mate X3 will not be sold in the United States or supported on any carriers.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation based on the specifications of the device and a general guide to help you understand how much value a device offers for its price. It is not an endorsement of the device. Ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device; MobilityArena takes no responsibility for your buying decisions.
Huawei Mate X3 Phone Review Rating
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specifications and information on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please leave a comment below.