Typing the Naira sign or symbol on a mobile phone has got to be one of the most difficult things to do. Trust me, I’ve been there. Before now, I was able to do it with the extra functionality of Kii Keyboard. Adding it to replace the word “Naira”, but it was a stressful process, to be honest.
There is an easier way now to use the Naira symbol on your Android smartphone, and we have Google to thank for that. The recently launched Gboard keyboard app makes it easy. I walk you through with the brief details below.
How to get the Naira sign on Android keyboard
- First, install Gboard app on Google Play Store here.
- Open the app and click on Languages.
- Select English (Nigeria) and give it a moment to download. That’s all.
After this, you will notice the ₦ sign behind the letter “D”. Now you can type away and hit the symbols key to access it. Using the Naira sign on your Android smartphone is now as easy as A-B-C.
If this article was helpful, don’t forget to share.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Follow our news on Google News.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Dont sleep on this
You can buy your dream smartphone on an instalment plan. Call or message Courage on 0817 160 1491, and mention Mobility Nigeria.