Gionee M15 packs a Helio G90 chipset, 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of internal storage , suggesting a device targeted at those looking for a powerful experience on a budget.
In addition, there is a 16-megapixel selfie camera at the front and a 48-megapixel main snapper at the back. Keeping the lights on is a big 5000mAh battery.
This is not an entry-level smartphone. Not by a long shot. The specs scream, mid-ranger!
Gionee M15 specs in brief
- Network Type: 2G/3G/4G
- Display: 6.67-inch, 1080×2400 pixels resolution
- Processor: Helio G90
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP
- Rear camera: 48 MP quad camera
- RAM: 8 GB
- ROM: 128 GB
- Battery: 5100 mAh.
Which mobile networks does Gionee M15 work on?
- MTN: 2G, 3G, 4G.
- Globacom: 2G, 3G, 4G.
- Airtel: 2G, 3G, 4G.
- 9mobile: 2G, 3G, 4G.
- SIM Type: Dual SIM
- Mobile Platform: Android 11
- Display: 6.67 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD
- Colours: Gradient Gray.
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G90
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB
- ROM/Storage: 128GB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD (dedicated slot)
What kind of cameras does Gionee M15 have?
- Selfie Camera: located in a centred punch hole; 16 MP, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
- Main Camera: 48 MP wide angle + 5 MP ultra wide angle + 2 MP macro + 2 MP depth, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Rear fingerprint reader
- USB Type-C
- USB on-the-go
- 5100 mAh battery.
- 18W fast charge.
When was Gionee M15 released in Nigeria?
It went on sale in the country in May 2021.
Gionee M15 Price in Nigeria
The 8GB/128GB variant of the M15 sells for ₦106,2000, while the 6GB RAM variant is priced at ₦90,800.
Where to buy
Gionee M15 is available from online stores like Junk and Konga, as well as brick-and-mortar retailers across Lagos, Abuja, and other states of the country.
- Like our Facebook page: facebook.com/mobilitynigeria
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Twitter to stay up-to-date when we publish new articles.
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Instagram for fun stuff.
We share free and useful content about mobile technology and services in Nigeria.