As promised by the vice president of Vivo last week, the official announcement has been made and they are set to launch their highly anticipated Vivo S18 series on the 14th of December.
This series will consist of three models: the S18e, the standard S18 and the flagship S18 Pro. However, while there isn’t much information on what to expect about their specs and exact price tags, we will still let you in on a few of the basics.
Table of Contents
Features for the S18 Pro
- The standout feature of the Vivo S18 Pro is its powerful Dimensity 9200+ chipset.
- It will be coming with a stunning 120 Hz screen.
- Four colour options which are Jade, Porcelain, Huaxia Red and Black.
- An in-house generative AI called BlueLM.
- Makes use of Android 14.
- Memory capacity includes 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage.
- Triple rear camera.
Also, you may be delighted to know that the S18 Pro has a 50 MP main camera equipped with a Sony IMX920 sensor. It incorporates a 50 MP ultra-wide camera, a telephoto camera with a 12 MP sensor and an f/2.0 lens to provide 2x optical zoom.
Features for the Vivo S18
While the S18 Pro takes the spotlight in terms of hardware, the Vivo S18 is no slouch either. It is:
- Confirmed to carry 5,000 mAh battery.
- Will be launched in four colors: Jade, Huaxia Red, Porcelain and Black
- Powered by the Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 chipset.
- The operating system is Android 14.
- Also has a triple rear camera.
Users can expect a smooth and responsive experience on the S18, even while multitasking or gaming. However, specific details have not been revealed about the camera setup yet, only that it has a 50-megapixel rear camera.
Features for the Vivo S18e
- Unlike the other two, S18e will be carrying a dual rear camera.
- This device will be equipped with a 4,800 mAh battery and can support 80W wired fast charging.
- In terms of design, the Vivo S18e model impresses with its sleekness, measuring just 7.9mm in thickness.
The model provides users with a choice between three elegant variants. You can select from classic black, sophisticated grey or vibrant purple colorways.
As of the time of writing, nothing is known about the exact price tag attached to these models. It is rumoured that the S18e will be made affordable but we will just have to wait and see.
Some Key Specs of the Vivo S18 Series
|Vivo S18 Series
|50-Ultrapixel + 8-megapixel
While we eagerly await the official unveiling, we can expect Vivo to release more details about the lineup in the days leading up to the launch. Stay tuned for updates on pricing, availability, and additional features that may surprise us.
You are also free to learn more about their recently launched model, the Vivo Y100i, which also carries specs you would not want to miss.
FAQs-Vivo S18 Series
When will the Vivo S18 series be launched?
It will be launched on December 14th, 2023
How many will be in the S18 series?
Three models are said to be in the lineup
Which operating system will the S18 series be using?
It is confirmed that the S18 Pro and S18 will be using Android 14