TECNO POP3 Plus is an Android 9 Pie smartphone that was announced on trhe 1st of December 2019. It features a 6.5-inch display, Mediatek MT676 chipset, 8 MP selfie camera, 8 MP rear camera, 1 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, and a 4000 mAh battery.
Phone Status: Official. The Pop 3 Plus has entry-level specs and price, and so joins the league of cheap Android phones from the stables of TECNO Mobile released in 2019. Arriving in December though means that this is going to be on sale mostly in 2020. It is a higher specc’d version of the TECNO POP 3.
TECNO POP3 Plus Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + HiOS
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 157.2 X 76.25 X 8.05 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.5 inches, 720 x 1600 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD curved glass screen with a waterdrop notch.
- Colours: Hillier Purple, Vacation Blue, Midnight Black.
- Physical Build: Plastic.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 1.8 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT676 (Helio A22)
- Graphics Processor: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 8MP camera, f2.0 Aperture, LED flash, 720p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 8 MP, f2.0 Aperture, AI Face Recognition, 720p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Digital Compass:
- Proximity Sensor:
- Ambient Light Sensor:
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor):
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5W Normal Charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number:
TECNO POP3 Plus Price and Launch Date
- Announced: December 1, 2019
- Release Date: December 2019
- Country Availability: Thailand.
- Price: 2390 Baht in Thailand.
Is TECNO Pop3 Plus waterproof?
No; the Pop3 Plus is not waterproof.
Does TECNO Pop 3 Plus have fast charging?
No; the Pop3 Plus does not have quick charging.
Does TECNO Pop3 Plus have Gorilla Glass?
No; TECNO Pop 3 Plus does not have Gorilla Glass protection.
Does TECNO Pop 3 Plus support 4G?
TECNO Pop3 Plus is a 4G Android phone.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
TECNO POP3 Plus Review Rating
We are yet to review the TECNO POP3 Plus and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the TECNO POP3 Plus are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Dont sleep on this
You can buy your dream smartphone on an instalment plan. Call or message Courage on 0817 160 1491, and mention Mobility Nigeria.