TECNO Phantom X2 Pro shares many specs and features with the vanilla Phantom X2. In addition to those similarities, the X2 Pro has a bigger screen, higher refresh rate, more RAM, and a superior rear camera setup.
- OS: Android 12.
- Release Date: 2022.
- Network Type: 2G/3G/4G/5G
- Display: 6.8-inch, 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution
- Processor: Dimensity 9000
- Selfie Camera: 32 MP
- Rear camera: 50 MP triple
- RAM: 12 GB
- ROM: 256 GB
- Battery: 5160 mAh.
TECNO Phantom X2 Pro Specs
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500).
- 5G mobile network bands: Yes.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: HiOS 12 based on Android 12
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 164.6 x 72.7 x 9 mm
- Display: 6.8 inches, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, curved AMOLED screen, with Gorilla Glass Victus. Always-on display.
- Colours: Stardust Gray. Molars Orange.
- Physical Build: Glass Front (Corning Gorilla Glass Victus), Plastic back, Aluminium frame
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A76.
- Processor Name: MediaTek Dimensity 9000 (5 nm).
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-G710 MP10.
- RAM: 12 GB.
- Internal Storage: 256 GB.
- External Storage: No.
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Triple Camera: 50 MP main lens, 1/1.3 inch sensor + 50 MP (telephoto), PDAF, 2.5x optical zoom, retractable lens + 13 MP ultra-wide + macro sensor, LED flash, 4k video, 1080p@30fps video recording.
- Front-facing Camera: 32 MP, AI, LED flash, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; optical, under-display.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Ella (TECNO’s voice assistant); Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.3, A2DP, LE
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. USB-OTG, Type-C
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5160 mAh.
- Battery Charging: 45W standard charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: Yes.
- Model Version/Number: TECNO AD9.
Price and Launch Date
- Announced: December 7, 2022
- Release Date: December 2022
- Country Availability: Nigeria. Ghana. Kenya. Uganda, South Africa. Senegal. Tanzania. Côte d’Ivoire. India.
TECNO Phantom X2 Pro Prices
- International: $930
- European Union: €885
- Nigeria: ₦471,000
- Kenya: KSh. 102,999
- Ghana: GHC 6999 (Ghanaian Cedi)
- Indonesia: IDR 7,570,000
- India: ₹76,700
- South Africa: ZAR 4,045
- Saudi Arabia: SAR 3,499
Does Phantom X2 Pro support wireless charging?
TECNO Phantom X2 Pro has a non-removable 5160mAh battery with 45W fast charging. It does not support wireless charging.
Will Phantom X2 Pro work in the USA?
TECNO Phantom X2 Pro will work on GSM US carriers and Telecom oeprators, like AT&T and T-Mobile, or their resellers (MetroPCS etc.) or MVNOs (Virgin Mobile, LycaMobile etc.). It is incompatible with CDMA carriers like Verizon, US Cellular, etc. As always, we recommend that you make enquiries from your wireless telecom carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on them.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation that we make based on our evaluation of the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Phone Review Rating
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
- Don’t miss our mobile phone reviews.
- Follow our news on Google News.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
We share free and useful content about mobile technology and services in Nigeria.