The Redmi Note 9 smart phone was released as part of the Redmi Note series. This device brings brings so much to the table that when one is considering getting a device of quality, this should be on the list.
It was announced along with the Redmi Note 9 Pro on the 23rd of March, 2020.
To be straight forward, the device is a large, versatile and strong one that can help you go through the day peacefully and happily.
Redmi Note 9 Specs
- 2G, 3G, 4G, 4G LTE
- 162.3mm x 77.2mm x 8.9mm
- MIUI 11
- Android 10
System on chip
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G
- Octa-core (2x 2.3 GHz Kyro 465 Gold + 6x 1.8 GHz Kyro 465 Silver)
- Adreno 618
- LPDDR4X RAM
- 3/4 GB
- 64/128 GB
- UFS 2.1
- Micro SDXC
- Expandable up to 256 GB
- 5020 mAh
- Fast charging 18W
The device has the very much covered fast charging system implemented. You do not need to wait hours upon hours just to get your phone to 50 percent. With this, your battery power is renewed quickly so that you can continue with whatever you could have been doing.
- Sensors :fingerprint scanner
- Proximity sensor
- Hall effect sensor
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
6.67 in (169 mm), 2400×1080 1080p (395 PPI with 20:9 aspect ratio), 16M colors, HDR10
The Redmi Note 9 also has a beautiful camera set up that gives you the ability to take really clear and remarkable pictures.
- 48 MP, ƒ/1.8, 26mm, 1/2″, 0.8µm (wide) + 8 MP, ƒ/2.2, 13mm, 1/4″, 1.12µm (ultrawide) + 2 MP, ƒ/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm (macro) + 2 MP, ƒ/2.4 (depth)
- 13 MP, ƒ/2.3, 29mm, 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, 1080p@30fps
- Bluetooth 5.0 Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot.
With all of these specs, I think you will consider getting the Redmi Note 9. It costs around N110,000 at phone/gadget stores in Nigeria.