Xiaomi has expanded its Redmi Note series with the introduction of the Redmi Note 13 Pro 4G, a device that brings high-end specifications to the mid-range smartphone segment. Among its notable features is a 200MP camera sensor, which stands out in its category for offering high-resolution photography.
The phone also boasts a 6.67-inch 120Hz AMOLED display, MediaTek Helio G99 chipset, and a 5,000 mAh battery with 67W fast charging capabilities. With the launch of the Redmi Note 13 Pro 4G, Xiaomi continues to challenge the market by providing advanced features at accessible price points.
Redmi Note 13 Pro 4G Specs
Here are the key details:
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G99
- RAM/Storage: Options of 8/256GB and 12/512GB
- Display: 6.67-inch 120Hz AMOLED, FHD+ resolution, in-display fingerprint scanner, Gorilla Glass 5, 1,300 nits peak brightness
- Camera: 200MP Samsung ISOCELL HP3 main shooter with up to 4x in-sensor zoom crop, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro, and 16MP front-facing cameras
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with 67W fast charging
- OS: Android 13 with MIUI 14
- Durability: IP54 dust and splash-resistant
The Redmi Note 13 Pro 4G comes in Midnight Black, Forest Green, and Lavender Purple colors. The pricing for the 8/256GB model starts at €300/$250/£279.
There is no official word on when it will arrive in Nigeria, but the Redmi Note 13 Pro+ 5G is set to be launched on the 24th of January 2024. It is likely that the Redmi Note 13 Pro 4G will be announced with it, or perhaps shortly after.