|OLLA M1 Lite|
OLLA M1 Lite is a first generation. entry-level OLLA phone. It has a large 5.7″ display, quad-core processor, 4G/LTE support, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, and a 3,000mAh battery. On the scale of OLLA phones, it sits between the base model OLLA M6 and OLLA M8. The rear camera has a single 8MP lens, which is what the selfie camera has as well.
OLLA M1 Lite Full Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE bands 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 7(2600) / 20(800) / 28AB(700)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 149.2 x 71.9 x 10.2 mm
- Weight: 160g
- Display: 5.7 inches, 720 x 1600 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD, waterdrop display
- Colours: Black. Red.
- Physical Build: Plastic
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 1.3 GHz Quad-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22
- Graphics Processor: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Dual Camera: 8MP main lens + 2 MP secondary lens, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 8MP, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: No.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): No.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5W standard charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number: N/A
OLLA M1 Lite Price and Launch Date
- Announced: February 4, 2020
- Release Date: February 25, 2020
- Country Availability: Nigeria.
- Price: ₦21,000.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
OLLA M1 Lite Review Rating
We are yet to review the OLLA M1 Lite and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the OLLA M1 Lite are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
We share free and useful content about mobile technology and services in Nigeria.
18 thoughts on “OLLA M1 Lite”
OLLA is a new product phone
Do we have fake olla opay phone in the market. I just got an opay m1 lite phone but it’s battery is detachable, rear camera is 8mp while the front camera is 5+03mp, the colour is gold
I just buy the phone last three weeks, and just like that it shut down and refused to on. i try to on it back all the effort persisted and I don’t know what to do. So please don’t buy it again. it is not a good phone.
Have you taken it to the engineer?
Is it now working or how did you come of it
Opay m1 lite is very good phone anything mine can collect and do
It a good phone but we need the accessories
Screen guard e.t.c
Because my own phone is faulty due to carelessness so
The down board of my is bad pls I need the down board and screen touch please
How much is the screen
Hi I’m using m1 is best and first browsing 4g camera is best.
The phone overheats
Battery drains like mad
Camera not so good
My M1 lite screen has problem with the calibrator how do I get the screen
Where exactly can i get the olla m1 lite for that 21k in ogun/lagos?
I need the phone hw can i get it
Were exactly can i purchase olla m1 lite for that 21k in akwa ibom
I doubt that Olla phones are still on sale in 2021.
Phone is a bit good but it has its down side, poor detachable battery, camera ain’t that good, repairs are not available. My mouth piece hardware works no more and its unrepairable.
Hay.where can i get olla m1 light screen 5.7 kenya.
Good morning, I’m using opay m1 lite and it good but I have an issue with the touchpad.
I have gone to different engineer but they don’t have the accessories, please were can I get it , or better still an address for were I can repair my screen. Thank you