The cost of mobile Internet in Nigeria keeps dropping and it has just gotten better again. Nigeria’s biggest mobile network operator, MTN. has dropped the tariffs on its mobile data bundles. You now get 10GB data on the network with ₦3,500. Before now, that amount would get you only 5GB of data for 30 days.
In effect, MTN has doubled the allocated data volume on its ₦3,500 plan. But that isn’t the only affected bundle. Here is the full list of the new data volumes on 30-day data plans on the MTN Nigeria network:
- ₦1,500 for 3GB data volume for 30 days validity
- ₦2,000 for 4.5GB data volume for 30 days validity
- ₦3,500 for 10GB data volume for 30 days validity
- ₦5,000 for 15GB data volume for 30 days validity
- ₦10,000 for 40GB data volume for 30 days validity
- ₦15,000 for 75GB data volume for 30 days validity
The ₦10,000 and ₦15,000 data plans are great value and high networth individuals with a healthy appetite for Internet videos and downloads will quickly snap them up. But we are certain that the most popular of these plans will be the ₦3,500 data plan that now gives users 10GB. Self-employed indisviduals and entrepreneurs, especially, will find this data bundle attractive.
To subscribe to any of the above 30-day data bundles on MTN, dial *131# on your MTN line and follow the prompts to see the available options.