|Infinix Zero X Pro Specifications in brief|
Infinix Zero X Pro Specs & Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 2() / 3(1800) / 4() / 5(850) / 7() / 8(900) / 20(800) / 28(700) / 28B / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500) 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500).
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 11 + XOS 7.6
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 164.06 x 75.59 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 193g
- Display: 6.67 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 120 Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 21:9 aspect ratio, AMOLED screen
- Colours: Nebula Black, Starry Silver, Tuscany Brow.
- Physical Build: Glass front, glass back, plastic frame.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.05 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A76
- Processor Name: MediaTek MT6785 Helio G95 + Intelligent Display chipset
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-G76 (900Mz)
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB / 256 GB UFS 2.2
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 108 MP wide-angle sensor, OIS + 8 MP ultra-wide angle lens + 8 MP periscope lens (5x optical zoom, 60x digital zoom), autofocus, quad LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 16 MP Face Recognition, dual LED flash, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; in-display.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C reversible connector
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 45W quick charging (0%-40% in 15 minutes)
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: Yes.
- Model Version/Number: Infinix X6811
Launch/Release Dates and Information
- Announced: September 13, 2021
- Release Date: October 2021
Prices by Country
- Global pricing: US$319 (~ £230/€270) for the 128 GB storage variant, US$349 (~ £250/€295) for the 256 GB variant.
- Price in Nigeria: ₦179,600 (8/256 GB).
- Price in Egypt: Egyptian Pound
- Price in the UAE: AED
- Price in India: Indian Rupee
- Price in Iraq: Iraqi Dinar
- Price in Kenya: Ksh.
Does Infinix Zero X Pro have Google Play Store?
The Zero X Pro supports Google Services and software applications, including Play Store and Maps, Gmail, YouTube, and others.
Will Infinix Zero X Pro work in the USA?
Infinix Zero X Pro is a GSM phone and is supported on US GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile and other networks riding on their networks. It does not support CDMA networks. Do make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on their service.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Not available yet.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation based on the specs of the device and a general guide to help you understand how much value a device offers for its price. It is not an endorsement of the device. Ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device; MobilityArena takes no responsibility for your buying decisions.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please leave a comment below.
Dont sleep on this
You can buy your dream smartphone on an instalment plan. Call or message Courage on 0817 160 1491, and mention Mobility Nigeria.