Last Updated on March 28, 2022 by Editor
Infinix Hot 12 summary of specs
- OS: Android 12
- Release Date: April 2022
- Network Type: 2G/3G/4G
- Display: 6.82-inch, 720 x 1640 pixels resolution
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP
- Rear camera: 13 MP dual
- RAM: 4 GB
- ROM: 128 GB
- Battery: 5000 mAh
- Related: Infinix HOT 12i. Infinix Hot 12 Pro.
Infinix Hot 12 specifications
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE.
- 5G mobile network bands: No
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: XOS 10.6, based on Android 12
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 160 x 77.25 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.82 inches, 720 x 1640 pixels, 90 Hz refresh rate, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen
- Colours: Green.
- Physical Build: Plastic back.
Internal Hardware Specifications
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.3 GHz Octa-core
- Processor Name: MediaTek MT6769V Helio G85
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-G52 (950MHz)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Virual/Extended RAM: 7 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 13 MP main sensor + 8 MP depth lens + AI sensor, autofocus, quad LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 8 MP, fixed focus, dual LED flash, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C. USB-OTG.
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5000 mAh
- Battery Charging: fast charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number: X6817
Launch/Release Dates and Information
- Announced: April 2022
- Release Date: April 2022
Infinix Hot 12 Prices by Country
- European Union:
- Nigeria: ₦93,200.
- Egypt: Egyptian Pound
- UAE: AED
- India: Indian Rupee
- Iraq: Iraqi Dinar
- Kenya: Ksh.
The above prices may change with time from country to country, as market forces and economic policies influence product price movements.
Is Infinix Hot 12 a 4G phone?
This phone supports 2G, 3G, and 4G mobile networks.
Is Infinix Hot 12 battery removable?
The 5000mAh battery is not removable.
Is Infinix Hot 12 good for gaming?
The MediaTek G85 chipset is a decent mid-range performer and supports good game play.
Does Infinix Hot 12 have Google Play Store?
It supports Google Services and software applications, including Play Store and Maps, Gmail, YouTube, and others.
Will Infinix Hot 12 work in the USA?
This is a GSM phone and is supported on US GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile and other networks riding on their networks. It does not support CDMA networks. Do make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on their service.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation based on the specs of the device and a general guide to help you understand how much value a device offers for its price. It is not an endorsement of the device. Ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device; MobilityArena takes no responsibility for your buying decisions.
Infinix Hot 12 Phone Review Rating
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please leave a comment below.