|Infinix InBook X1 laptop Quick Specs|
This is the first laptop produced by Infinix Mobile. It has three variants equipped with Core i3, Core i5, and Core i7 processors respectively.
Infinix INBook X1 Specs
- Display: 14-inch, 1920*1080 pixels, 16:9 aspect ratio
- Material: Anodized aluminium
- Colours: Noble Red, Elves Green, Starfall Grey, Elegant Black
- Dimensions: 323.5 x 219.5 x 16.3 mm
- Weight: 1.48 kg.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Keyboard: Backlit Chiclet
- Touchpad: with Multi-touch
- Processors: Intel Core i3-1005G1, Core i5-1035G1, Core i7-1065G7 + Intel Iris Plus
- ICE STORM 1.0 cooling system
- RAM: 8 GB / 16 GB
- Hard Disk: 256 GB/512 GB PCIe SSD
- Battery: Lithium-Polymer 55 Wh
- Charging: 65W Type C Fast Charger (up to 70% in an hour), and Power Delivery 3.0
- Internet Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6
- Bluetooth 5.1, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac,160MHz, 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- DTS Audio
- Stereo speakers
- 720P camera with physical switch for privacy
- InSync screen projection for synchronizing between the laptop, smartphones and TVs.
- Office 365
- Fingerprint reader for security
- Micro SD card port (x1)
- 3.5 mm Audio jack/Mic port
- USB 2.0 port (x1)
- USB 3.0 port (x2)
- DC charging port
- HDMI 1.4 port (x1)
Infinix INBook X1 Availability
The INBook X1 are officially targeted at Nigeria, Egypt, and Indonesia. We do not know if it will be announced for more countries over time.
Infinix INBook X1 Prices
- In USD: from $530
- Nigeria: from ₦215,000
You are reading MobilityArena, the essential guide for mobile phone users around the world. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news and resources. To be notified of the most important articles and the best smartphone deals, join our email newsletter using the subscription form on this page, join our WhatsApp Group and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Don’t know where to start? Check out our reviews.
Dont sleep on this
You can buy your dream smartphone on an instalment plan. Call or message Courage on 0817 160 1491, and mention Mobility Nigeria.