Safaricom Kenya and MTN Rwanda have opened their networks to one another to enable M-PESA and MTN Mobile Money and M-PESA users send and receive money seamlessly between the two countries. This is following the recent opening up of mobile money remittances between MTN Uganda and MTN Rwanda subscribers. A such subscribers can send money from MTN Rwanda to subscribers in Kenya and Uganda.
Here is how MTN Rwanda subscribers can use the service to remit cash to Uganda (MTN) or Kenya (Safaricom M-PESA):
- To send money, dial *830# from their handsets and follow prompts.
- To check the status of the transaction, dial *182# and go to Pending Approvals. Upon sending they will receive a confirmation message that the transaction has gone through.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Follow our news on Google News.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Dont sleep on this
You can buy your dream smartphone on an instalment plan. Call or message Courage on 0817 160 1491, and mention Mobility Nigeria.