Mobility Nigeria has a device financing service that allows you to pay in installments for the latest phones, tablets and laptops. Our Phone Instalment Plan allows you to make the payment for your phone in two instalments. This article also includes other places in Nigeria where you can buy a phone and pay in instalments.
Over the years, we have heard people ask, “Where can I buy and pay installmentally in Nigeria?” We are glad to tell you that you can now buy your phones, tablets and laptops and pay in two installments.
Pay in installments for the latest phones, tablets and laptops
On this service, you can purchase brand new phones, tablets, and laptops and pay installmentally without any security guarantees, and with your payments spread out across 30 days.
On our plan, you may purchase as many phones as you desire each year. However, you can only purchase one at a time. As soon as you complete payment for one device, you can take up another.
Frequently Asked Questions about our Phone Instalment Plan
- How do I calculate what I will pay for a phone? The total interest you pay on your phone is 25%. Multiply the selling price of the phone by 1.25 and divide by two to arrive at what you pay for the two instalments. Example: If a phone sells for ₦50,000 in ther market, the Phone Instalment Plan price is ₦62,500. That means you pay two instalments of ₦31,250 each.
- Delivery within mainland Lagos attracts a fee of ₦1,000. Outskirts of Lagos attract a delivery fee of ₦2,000. Delivery within Lagos is done within 24 hours of your order.
- For orders from outside Lagos: Shipping of your device is via EMS Speedpost (or any available alternative, should EMS be unavailable), and the fee is according to their rates. Also note, that we have no control over delivery periods in this instance.
- You need a bank debit/credit card to process your order via Paystack, our payment processor. It will be debited for your first installment and then auto-debited in 30 days for the second installment. We do not accept any other means of payment.
How To Start
Mobility Nigeria’s Phone Instalment Plan is a referral-based membership service. This means that an existing Mobility Nigeria member has to refer you. This is to guarantee that unscrupulous individuals who will take off with unpaid for phones do not get signed on. Contact an existing IPP member and get them to mail in a referral for you. The whole process of vetting and approval takes less than a week.
Where Else In Nigeria Can I Buy A Phone And Pay Monthly?
There are other businesses that run a phone instalment plan similar to Mobility Nigeria’s.
Buy Now Pay Later via EasyBuy / TECNO
If you are interested in TECNO phones, you can walk into an official TECNO store and ask for their EasyBuy service. EasyBuy lets you buy a TECNO smartphone by paying a 30% initial payment of the price of the phone and settling the balance in 3 to 6 months instalments. The price of the phone includes an interest rate.
To use the service, you need to take along a valid ID card – National ID card, Voters Card, Driver’s License, or International Passport, you will need your BVN, and a valid ATM card. We can confirm that the official TECNO Mobile store at Ikeja City Mall, Alausa, Ikeja, provides this service.
You can also take advantage of phone instalment plans by Slot Systems, Jumia Nigeria, Parktel Stores. All of them allow you buy a phone on instalment payments with varying terms and conditions.
Check our constantly updated list of prices of phones in Nigeria.
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Twitter to stay up-to-date when we publish new articles.
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Instagram for fun stuff.