Itel S16 Pro is an entry-level Android phone made by itel Mobile. It was launched in September 2020 and went on sale in Nigeria shortly after.
It runs Android 10 (Go Edition) and has 2Gb RAM and 32GB storage. There is a dedicated microSD card slot, if you need more storage space. The S16 Pro supports 2G and 3G networks. It is not a 4G phone and so does not work with 4G networks.
In front is an 8MP selfie camera in the punch hole, while at the back is a triple camera (8MP main lens + 2MP macro + depth sensor). Below the camera island is a finger print sensor. Battery capacity is 4000mAh.
Does the S16 Pro have 4G?
This is a 3G smartphone, so it supports only 2G and 3G networks. It will not work with 4G service.
Does the S16 Pro have USB-OTG?
No; itel S16 Pro does not have OTG support. You will not be able to use any USB accessory with it.
Itel S16 Pro in Nigeria: Specs
- 6.6-inch, IPS LCD Display, 720×1600 Pixels, punch hole
- Colours: Gradient Green. Gradient Purple.
- Android 10 (Go Edition)
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM
- Network Support: 2G, 3G
- Quad-core 1.3 GHz Unisoc SC7731E chipset
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB Built-in Storage, with Micro-SD Support (up to 128GB)
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear Mounted)
- 8 MP main lens + 2 MP macro lens + depth sensor, triple camera
- 8MP Selfie Camera
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS,
- USB: microUSB v2.0.
- NFC: No.
- Fast Charging: No
- 4000mAh Non-Removable Battery
itel S16 Pro Hands-on Video
Mister Mobility got his hands on one and shares a 360-degrees look in this hands-on video:
Itel S16 Pro Price in Nigeria
The S16 Pro originally cost ₦36,000, but the price has since gone up to ₦43,000 in January 2021.
Where to buy itel S16 Pro in Nigeria
This phone is available at itel Mobile stores, as well as from independent retailers like Slot, Pointek, Finet, and others around the country.
You can also purchase it online from Konga, Jumia, Kara, Jiji and other online ecommerce platforms.
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Twitter to stay up-to-date when we publish new articles.
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Instagram for fun stuff.