On the 27th january 2021, Xiaomi Nigeria launched the Redmi 9T in the country. This makes it one of the first smartphones to be launched in Nigeria in 2021.
The Redmi 9T is a mid-range LTE smartphone and was just announced globally on the 8th of January 2021, so Nigerians are getting it fresh out of the oven.
Redmi 9T Specs
Key specifications of the 9T include:
- 6.53″ 1080 x 2340 pixels, dot drop, IPS LCD display with Gorilla Glass 3. “Dot drop” is Xiaomi’s reference to waterdrop.
- 6000mAh battery
- 18W fast charging
- Dual speakers
- 8 megapixels front camera
- AI quad camera at the back: 48MP + 2MP macro lens + 2MP depth sensor + 8MP ultrawide angle lens.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB and 128 GB storage options
- Dedicated microSDXC card slot
- infrared sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Availale colours: Twilight Blue, Sunset Orange, Carbon Gray and Ocean Green
Redmi 9T: Price In Nigeria
The 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM variant has a recommended retail price of ₦71,200, while the 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM variant carries a price tag of ₦76,700.
Where to pick one up? Check online stores like Jumia and Slot, among others, as well as retail phone stores around the country.