MTN Nigeria is stepping up to the plate with compelling mobile data bundles that offer huge volumes of data. One of those is the MTN 30GB for 5000 naira offer. It isn’t a standard data bundle but actually a double data promo under MTN’s Data Offers 4ME Mega Deal Zone.
How it works is that MTN doubles the data you get on their standard 15GB for 5000 naira data plan, so you get 30GB instead. Validity on the total data volume is 30 days.This makes it great value for money.
How to activate MTN 30GB for 5000 naira double data
There are two ways you can activate the MTN 30GB for 5000 naira offer – one by using the MyMTN mobile app, and the other by dialling a USSD code.
Activate MTN 30GB for 5000 naira via MyMTN mobile app
- Download MyMTN mobile app from the Play Store by clicking HERE.
- Sign in to the app.
- Make sure you have ₦5,000 on your line.
- In the app’s Homepage, tap the “Mega Deal Zone” box
- You will find yourself on a page that says, “Crack The Egg“
- Tap the egg labelled “Bundle” to display a DOUBLE DATA offer
- If you get a Double Data offer to buy 15GB at ₦5,000, tap the “Accept” button. If you don’t, tap “Crack Another Egg“
- Once you get the 15GB DOUBLE DATA offer, tap the “Accept” button.
Activate MTN 30GB for 5000 naira via USSD code
- Make sure you have ₦5,000 on your line,
- Dial *121# on your line.
- On the next menu, select the option labelled “Data Offers 4ME“.
- On the next menu, select the option that says “Get 30GB for N5,000“
Once subscribed, you will get a text message from MTN Nigeria confirming activation of your plan, as well as your data volume. You can use the package on your smartphone, feature phone, USB modem or MiFi. The MTN 30GB for 5000 naira subscription works on 2G, 3G, and 4G coverage.
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Twitter to stay up-to-date when we publish new articles.
- Follow @MobilityNigeria on Instagram for fun stuff.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.