In the spirit of giving and sharing, here’s a bonus tip from me – a very secret recipe of mine for cooling down your mobile phone (smartphone or feature phone) when it heats up. This technique has been well guarded for years and I am about to give it to you just like that! The things Christmas makes us do!!
First of all here is the list of things you will need :
- A hot phone (I mean your phone actually needs to get hot before you need to cool it down, no?)
- Sachet Water A.K.A Pure Water (In Nigeria, its called “Pure Water”, even if the water is not so pure)
- Some patience
So, you have an over-heating phone? First thing you need do is get a semi-cold sachet of pure water, and place the hot phone on it. Simple right? I know! Here is an example image below:
And just like that, your phone will start to calm the heck down. Remember that this technique has been kept a secret for so long, so please try not to pass it around too much. Okay? Seasons greetings from yours truly. Enjoy the holidays!
Note: If you do want to know why your phone heats up unnecessarily, you can head on over to this post titled “Why does My phone get hot”.
Follow this category via RSS feed: Tips
- Should you tinker with your Android device? - January 5, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Hands-on photos - October 1, 2013
- How to use Android Device Manager - August 14, 2013
- Meet Rockmelt, My Favourite NewsReader - July 7, 2013
- Hands on with iOS 7 beta 2 - July 6, 2013
- Lost in Samsung’s Galaxy - July 5, 2013
- An Android fanboy meets the iPad 3 - June 12, 2013
- I Want an iPhone 5 – Emmagine - March 13, 2013
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Review: A Capable Elder Brother? - February 11, 2013
- Best Android Apps for Students - February 7, 2013