This afternoon, the Lumia 920 dropped by at MOBILITY Towers all the way from the offices of Nokia Nigeria, and it will be staying for a little while. Our team was at the device’s launch event a couple of weeks back, and it left us with good impressions. But we all know that the taste of the pudding is in the eating, and a hands-on isn’t enough to tell what a device is like in real life scenarios. That is why yours truly shall be throwing everything at it, and bringing you the juicy details here on your favourite mobile lifestyle blog.
Already, having carried it around for about half of today, I have had a feel of what it is like in use for certain tasks. What I think? Why are you in such a hurry? Soon enough, you will read my thoughts on this flagship Windows Phone 8 smartphone and the operating system that it runs. Will the Lumia 920 cut it? How about Windows Phone 8?
Stick around. Bookmark this site. Subscribe to our email notifications. Lots of good stuff coming your way. In the meantime, feed your eyes….
Don’t forget to submit your requests and questions that you would love to have me address in my review of the Lumia 920.
Follow this category via RSS feed: Tips
- This is why mobile networks are trying to put a smartphone in your hand - November 25, 2014
- [Photos] When Mister Mo went to the first ever Etisalat iParty - November 25, 2014
- Business: BlackBerry Passport reminds me of the Nokia E61i - November 24, 2014
- Lumia 730 captures 1,151 people in world’s largest selfie - November 24, 2014
- MTN modifies 4.5GB data plan message - November 22, 2014
- Microsoft replaces Nokia Store with Opera Mobile Store in Nokia-branded phones - November 19, 2014
- Nokia can’t make smartphones until 2016, but they can do tablets. So, they made the N1 - November 18, 2014
- True Story: Nokia N8 kickstarted his professional career in photography - November 17, 2014
- BlackBerry 2004 meets 2014: 7290 versus Passport - November 15, 2014
- Even Governor Fashola is smitten with the selfie bug - November 14, 2014