This afternoon, the Lumia 920 dropped by at MOBILITY Towers all the way from the offices of Nokia Nigeria, and it will be staying for a little while. Our team was at the device’s launch event a couple of weeks back, and it left us with good impressions. But we all know that the taste of the pudding is in the eating, and a hands-on isn’t enough to tell what a device is like in real life scenarios. That is why yours truly shall be throwing everything at it, and bringing you the juicy details here on your favourite mobile lifestyle blog.
Already, having carried it around for about half of today, I have had a feel of what it is like in use for certain tasks. What I think? Why are you in such a hurry? Soon enough, you will read my thoughts on this flagship Windows Phone 8 smartphone and the operating system that it runs. Will the Lumia 920 cut it? How about Windows Phone 8?
Stick around. Bookmark this site. Subscribe to our email notifications. Lots of good stuff coming your way. In the meantime, feed your eyes….
Don’t forget to submit your requests and questions that you would love to have me address in my review of the Lumia 920.
Follow this category via RSS feed: Tips
- App Review: Chatter – all your Nigerian news in one place - January 27, 2015
- What users are saying about Microsoft Lumia 535 - January 26, 2015
- Hulk or Hercules? See BlackBerry Passport beside Curve 9320 - January 26, 2015
- Photos: This Lumia (535) is on Denim - January 22, 2015
- What apps are you missing on Windows Phone? - January 21, 2015
- BlackBerry Passport Review: Performance and Battery Usage - January 20, 2015
- 16 years ago today, the original BlackBerry was born - January 19, 2015
- Do you have Android Lollipop on your “Google” device yet? - January 19, 2015
- One more thing! Look at these beautiful smartphones from an ex-Apple CEO - January 16, 2015
- Second batch of Nokia N1 sold out in minutes - January 15, 2015