We have just crossed over from 2012 to 2013, a spanking new year with lots of promise. To be sure, 2012 was lots of fun here at MOBILITY. We dished out hundreds of articles – reviews, tips, features, and sometimes just plain fun stuff. The MOBILITY team would love to thank you, our readers, who kept coming back for more and more every day. We opened up the blog, so that anyone of you, our readers, can share your mobile experiences too, after all, the fun is in the experience. We also added some superb new contributors to the team – Emmanuel Olalere, the Android dude; and Chika Ozoemena, the iOS and lifestyle lady. Your responses to their articles tell us that we made a good move adding them to the team.
Our traffic was on the rise all through 2012, as was our profile, and we plan to do even better this year. We forged new partnerships that began to yield fruits last year, and that promise to yield more this year. We must thank our partners – individuals and organisations that send us review devices especially. Thank you for the great trust. We have never let you down yet, and we have no intention of doing so! Keep those devices coming please. We can’t get enough of them. Our appreciation goes to other partners and friends who we work with behind the scene to oil the wheels of this great project. We have firm plans for 2013 and look forward to great dividends.
We thank our clients, too, for the trust that you have placed in us to help you get your messages across to the public. You know we do it right. Let’s do more of that this year.
New Year’s Resolution?
Do we have a new year’s resolution here at MOBILITY? We have nothing new, but we promise to be just as crazy about mobile technology and lifestyle as we have always been. Personally, I will flirt more with mobile phones and tablets, and bring you those first-hand reviews and features as always. In my world, it doesn’t get better than that.
Welcome to 2013! May your dreams come true!
Follow this category via RSS feed: Tips
- Huawei needs to work on its brand perception in Nigeria - November 28, 2014
- The new Nokia: light-footed and nimble - November 28, 2014
- How to stop Twitter app from tracking what apps you have on your phone - November 28, 2014
- From India: Celkon Win 400 is the most affordable Windows smartphone - November 28, 2014
- BlackBerry 10 versus Windows Phone - November 27, 2014
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus eating the cheese of iPads? - November 27, 2014
- This is why mobile networks are trying to put a smartphone in your hand - November 25, 2014
- [Photos] When Mister Mo went to the first ever Etisalat iParty - November 25, 2014
- Business: BlackBerry Passport reminds me of the Nokia E61i - November 24, 2014
- Lumia 730 captures 1,151 people in world’s largest selfie - November 24, 2014