It isn’t August, yet it looks like heavy visiting period at your favourite mobile lifestyle blog, MOBILITY. A few weeks ago, the Lumia 610 dropped by and is already getting ready to leave. Last week, the new windows Phone 8 flagship dropped by too, and we are currently ogling and drooling all over it. It has been a long time coming, but the Samsung Galaxy Note II is already in transit and headed our way as well.
I am a fan of the stylus on mobile, having a heritage of superb stylus-based devices like Ericsson R380s, Motorola “Accompli” 008, Sony Ericsson P800, Palm Treo 700P, Sony Ericsson P990i, Sony Ericsson P1i, HTC Titan/Sprint Mogul, Samsung i780, Samsung i780, Sony Ericsson Xperia X1, and HTC Touch Pro2. July 2010 was the last time that I used or reviewed a smartphone with a stylus. Whoa! That is over two 92) years ago. It has been a long time coming. Is the stylus back for good? You probably already know what I think the answer to that question is.
As usual, please let me have your questions and request as to things you’d love for me to take a look at during my time with the Note II.
Follow this category via RSS feed: Tips
- BlackBerry 10 versus Windows Phone - November 27, 2014
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus eating the cheese of iPads? - November 27, 2014
- This is why mobile networks are trying to put a smartphone in your hand - November 25, 2014
- [Photos] When Mister Mo went to the first ever Etisalat iParty - November 25, 2014
- Business: BlackBerry Passport reminds me of the Nokia E61i - November 24, 2014
- Lumia 730 captures 1,151 people in world’s largest selfie - November 24, 2014
- MTN modifies 4.5GB data plan message - November 22, 2014
- Microsoft replaces Nokia Store with Opera Mobile Store in Nokia-branded phones - November 19, 2014
- Nokia can’t make smartphones until 2016, but they can do tablets. So, they made the N1 - November 18, 2014
- True Story: Nokia N8 kickstarted his professional career in photography - November 17, 2014