I know that many of our readers have been expecting my review since I got the Samsung Galaxy Note last month. Frankly, if I were a reader, I would have expected the review to have been published weeks ago too, but sadly certain factors have prevented that from happening yet.
You won’t have to wait much longer though, as I will start working on it in earnest and I will be answering questions from the Note 10.1 unboxing post.
I also want to apologize for not paying much attention to that thread, I have been very busy with studies lately. Thanks for understanding. Review on the way!
Follow this category via RSS feed: Tips
- Should you tinker with your Android device? - January 5, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Hands-on photos - October 1, 2013
- How to use Android Device Manager - August 14, 2013
- Meet Rockmelt, My Favourite NewsReader - July 7, 2013
- Hands on with iOS 7 beta 2 - July 6, 2013
- Lost in Samsung’s Galaxy - July 5, 2013
- An Android fanboy meets the iPad 3 - June 12, 2013
- I Want an iPhone 5 – Emmagine - March 13, 2013
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Review: A Capable Elder Brother? - February 11, 2013
- Best Android Apps for Students - February 7, 2013