Earlier this week, I received an invite to “Come and be blown away by Lumia” next week Tuesday, 20th of November 2012. The event is the launch of the Lumia 920 here in Lagos. Of course, I am salivating at prospects of a hands-on with the flagship Windows Phone 8 smartphone, and so I will be there.
This morning, I ran into several retweets and tweets about how a possible price range of N150,000 to N170,000 is being speculated for the 920. I can tell you authoritatively from sources within Nokia that the speculated price band is way off the mark. The Lumia 920 will not cost that much, so take a chill pill, people.
Let’s make it a date next week Tuesday.
Follow this category via RSS feed: Tips
- MTN modifies 4.5GB data plan message - November 22, 2014
- Microsoft replaces Nokia Store with Opera Mobile Store in Nokia-branded phones - November 19, 2014
- Nokia can’t make smartphones until 2016, but they can do tablets. So, they made the N1 - November 18, 2014
- True Story: Nokia N8 kickstarted his professional career in photography - November 17, 2014
- BlackBerry 2004 meets 2014: 7290 versus Passport - November 15, 2014
- Even Governor Fashola is smitten with the selfie bug - November 14, 2014
- Why NaijaBature rocks the Gionee M2 - November 14, 2014
- Introducing Movie Creator app for Windows smartphones - November 13, 2014
- Finally, BlackBerry makes a really good cameraphone - November 13, 2014
- SOLO Music updated to version 2.0 - November 12, 2014