Earlier this week, I received an invite to “Come and be blown away by Lumia” next week Tuesday, 20th of November 2012. The event is the launch of the Lumia 920 here in Lagos. Of course, I am salivating at prospects of a hands-on with the flagship Windows Phone 8 smartphone, and so I will be there.
This morning, I ran into several retweets and tweets about how a possible price range of N150,000 to N170,000 is being speculated for the 920. I can tell you authoritatively from sources within Nokia that the speculated price band is way off the mark. The Lumia 920 will not cost that much, so take a chill pill, people.
Let’s make it a date next week Tuesday.
Follow this category via RSS feed: Tips
- App Review: Chatter – all your Nigerian news in one place - January 27, 2015
- What users are saying about Microsoft Lumia 535 - January 26, 2015
- Hulk or Hercules? See BlackBerry Passport beside Curve 9320 - January 26, 2015
- Photos: This Lumia (535) is on Denim - January 22, 2015
- What apps are you missing on Windows Phone? - January 21, 2015
- BlackBerry Passport Review: Performance and Battery Usage - January 20, 2015
- 16 years ago today, the original BlackBerry was born - January 19, 2015
- Do you have Android Lollipop on your “Google” device yet? - January 19, 2015
- One more thing! Look at these beautiful smartphones from an ex-Apple CEO - January 16, 2015
- Second batch of Nokia N1 sold out in minutes - January 15, 2015