Okay, in other news, I just became a “Dropbox Guru”. I didn’t invent the term. I also do not know exactly what I did to merit it, but I just received an email from Dropbox conferring on me the status. Of course, Dropbox is my prefered Cloud storage service, though I have accounts with SkyDrive, Sugarsync, and Box for review purposes. Anyway, here are the contents of the mail:
Congrats on becoming a Dropbox Guru! We’ve awarded you 48 GB of bonus space for the next 24 months! You now have 73.25 GB on Dropbox. To get even more space, check out our upgrade options.
Thanks again for supercharging your Samsung device with Dropbox!
– The Dropbox Team
Please congratulate me! Drinks on the house at MOBILITY Towers tonight. Party ended 5 minutes ago!
Follow this category via RSS feed: Tips
- The new Nokia: light-footed and nimble - November 28, 2014
- How to stop Twitter app from tracking what apps you have on your phone - November 28, 2014
- From India: Celkon Win 400 is the most affordable Windows smartphone - November 28, 2014
- BlackBerry 10 versus Windows Phone - November 27, 2014
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus eating the cheese of iPads? - November 27, 2014
- This is why mobile networks are trying to put a smartphone in your hand - November 25, 2014
- [Photos] When Mister Mo went to the first ever Etisalat iParty - November 25, 2014
- Business: BlackBerry Passport reminds me of the Nokia E61i - November 24, 2014
- Lumia 730 captures 1,151 people in world’s largest selfie - November 24, 2014
- MTN modifies 4.5GB data plan message - November 22, 2014