Okay, in other news, I just became a “Dropbox Guru”. I didn’t invent the term. I also do not know exactly what I did to merit it, but I just received an email from Dropbox conferring on me the status. Of course, Dropbox is my prefered Cloud storage service, though I have accounts with SkyDrive, Sugarsync, and Box for review purposes. Anyway, here are the contents of the mail:
Congrats on becoming a Dropbox Guru! We’ve awarded you 48 GB of bonus space for the next 24 months! You now have 73.25 GB on Dropbox. To get even more space, check out our upgrade options.
Thanks again for supercharging your Samsung device with Dropbox!
– The Dropbox Team
Please congratulate me! Drinks on the house at MOBILITY Towers tonight. Party ended 5 minutes ago!
Follow this category via RSS feed: Tips
- Why Lumia 920 has remained the top Windows Phone flagship till date - January 29, 2015
- How well different mobile browsers support HTML5 - January 29, 2015
- App Review: Chatter – all your Nigerian news in one place - January 27, 2015
- What users are saying about Microsoft Lumia 535 - January 26, 2015
- Hulk or Hercules? See BlackBerry Passport beside Curve 9320 - January 26, 2015
- Photos: This Lumia (535) is on Denim - January 22, 2015
- What apps are you missing on Windows Phone? - January 21, 2015
- BlackBerry Passport Review: Performance and Battery Usage - January 20, 2015
- 16 years ago today, the original BlackBerry was born - January 19, 2015
- Do you have Android Lollipop on your “Google” device yet? - January 19, 2015