The Infinix Buzz is a budget Android 4.0 (Ice cream Sandwich) smartphone with a 2.6-inch (480 x 320 pixel) touchscreen display and hardware QWERTY keyboard. Under the hood, the Infinix Buzz is powered by a 1 GHz processor and 512 MB RAM. There’s a 5 megapixel camera, 512 MB Internal Memory and a microSD slot in the mix too. Lastly, it is powered by a 1450 mAh battery. All standard Android ICS goodies are in there, including WiFi hotspot.
I had a brief hands-on with a unit yesterday and found that it feels like a very sturdy and well built device. At 11.9mm thickness, it is also a bit chunky. The casing is plastic. The unit that I played with was black, but I think that I would prefer the white version. The Buzz is wider than the average QWERTY smartphone, and this allows for a landscape format display. The hardware keyboard feels good in the hands.
In case you did not know, the Infinix brand of mobile phones is from Sagem’s lineage.
The Infinix Buzz X260 is available in the market here in Nigeria for around N16,500.00, which sounds like an absolutely fantastic deal for anyone looking for a hardware QWERTY Android smartphone at an affordable price.
Follow this category via RSS feed: Reviews
- App Review: Chatter – all your Nigerian news in one place - January 27, 2015
- What users are saying about Microsoft Lumia 535 - January 26, 2015
- Hulk or Hercules? See BlackBerry Passport beside Curve 9320 - January 26, 2015
- Photos: This Lumia (535) is on Denim - January 22, 2015
- What apps are you missing on Windows Phone? - January 21, 2015
- BlackBerry Passport Review: Performance and Battery Usage - January 20, 2015
- 16 years ago today, the original BlackBerry was born - January 19, 2015
- Do you have Android Lollipop on your “Google” device yet? - January 19, 2015
- One more thing! Look at these beautiful smartphones from an ex-Apple CEO - January 16, 2015
- Second batch of Nokia N1 sold out in minutes - January 15, 2015