How Does The Sony Xperia P’s Camera Perform?
I am a photography lover and smartphone photography is something that I particularly enjoy. Though a mid-range smartphone, the Sony Xperia P features an 8 megapixel camera with a single LED flash. I have taken it for a spin in different scenarios, and here share some of the photos with you.
Photos taken in good lighting come out fine, though they are nothing spectacular. In poor lighting, I found the flash rather weak, and not well aligned. Photos taken with the flash active turn out with only the upper part of the image illuminated (see the bottom self-portrait) . Every single shot with flash active turned out that way. That suggests a hardware flaw of some sort. I hope that it is just this unit.
In all, it is not a bad camera for a mid-range device. The off-target flash is a terrible disappointment though. It just makes a mess of using the camera in low light. Well, there you are!
Follow this category via RSS feed: Reviews
- A visual tour of Android 5 Lollipop - January 31, 2015
- App review: APC Situation Room for Windows Phone - January 31, 2015
- Why Lumia 920 has remained the top Windows Phone flagship till date - January 29, 2015
- How well different mobile browsers support HTML5 - January 29, 2015
- App Review: Chatter – all your Nigerian news in one place - January 27, 2015
- What users are saying about Microsoft Lumia 535 - January 26, 2015
- Hulk or Hercules? See BlackBerry Passport beside Curve 9320 - January 26, 2015
- Photos: This Lumia (535) is on Denim - January 22, 2015
- What apps are you missing on Windows Phone? - January 21, 2015
- BlackBerry Passport Review: Performance and Battery Usage - January 20, 2015